**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mutant island bug

This happened earlier where I was able to fight with out the cost of my key
Note I left and did not get the rewards

Comments

• MarmMarm Posts: 12
    I was able to fight without the use of a key
    That’s why I left
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    You don’t need a key to take on the boss. You need a key to take one of the paths to get one of the rewards.
    I know I went into a

You don’t need a key to take on the boss. You need a key to take one of the paths to get one of the rewards.

I know I went into the path without use of my key
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Marm said:

I know I went into a

which path? if you've unlocked it once, it stays unlocked

Marm said:

I know I went into a

which path? if you've unlocked it once, it stays unlocked
    No path was unlocked that’s the bug I’m in a path but it is locked notice how normally the spaces you can move are green and the path is locked
  • Picture clearly shows Massacre node highlighted Green. Which means that first key going to right should have been used and then key icon disappeared.

And since the other “higher branch” key towards Gamora is not highlighted, looks like he already took the branch down to Massacre (and just backed out of the pre-fight screen for him).

Not sure why, maybe just Visual, hopefully when you exited game and went back in it would have NOT shown the 1st key node icon there anymore. (Unless you just completely exited the quest, not wanting to do anything bad ?)
  • Biswa02Biswa02 Posts: 64
    Yeah u did that when they were working to fixed that bug n u did that path without spending ur key after their bug fix .this is the concept.i also did that type of mistake n i lost 7.5k 5* n 1k 6* .so it's ur mistake that u have taken it when it is bugged

Picture clearly shows Massacre node highlighted Green. Which means that first key going to right should have been used and then key icon disappeared.

And since the other “higher branch” key towards Gamora is not highlighted, looks like he already took the branch down to Massacre (and just backed out of the pre-fight screen for him).

Not sure why, maybe just Visual, hopefully when you exited game and went back in it would have NOT shown the 1st key node icon there anymore. (Unless you just completely exited the quest, not wanting to do anything bad ?)

I did go in to the pre fight and back out and the icon went away but my key stayed so I left not wanting a ban