**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My Honest Thoughts on Cavalier Difficulty and a Response to Seatin's Video

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    The only thing I’m didn’t like it is all link node was the same at cros the bord make it boring
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

I just wish the easy path was actually easy.

How is it not easy? Keep in mind that just because the "easy path" exists doesn't mean that it should be easy to all players, especially newer Cavs. "Easy path" just refers to the difficulty of the path not as a standalone, but out of the group, which means that it's easy when compared to the other paths.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    As for you guys that used 4*s, how much did you spend? Just spent 1000 trying to do first clear for the objectives!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

As for you guys that used 4*s, how much did you spend? Just spent 1000 trying to do first clear for the objectives!

that’s a bit too many units lol. Know a guy who used his 5/50 Nick to blitz through it.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    The rewards are meh, but I had a blast actually doing it.
    P.S this is the 69th comment. Never mind, @SpideyFunko got the honour of that.
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★

Only did the first three quests objectives so far, they cost me one revive each. I expect same or less for Magik quest, maybe a little more for the prof X quest. I still need to do more path for Apocalypse otherwise he might be costly.
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Jaded said:

Tbh it is too time consuming for a monthly event. 150k to 250k health pools is too much, well 150k is probably the right number to be around. I’m going to 100% it all anyways plus uncollected, so the rewards structure doesn’t matter to me as much as someone you can’t.

Putting out 100+ hit fights is too a lot when you have to do 7 fights a path for 30ish lanes. Personally I would lower them, but I also understand kabam wants this content to last (hopefully) beyond 6* r3.

In most quests, my 4* run took less than 70 hits (besides for tech node). As long as you bring the right champs (most besides mutant had many options), you could get a serious attack buff in a short amount of time.
    Tech nodes were that or less with 4* Star Lord too.

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

that’s a bit too many units lol. Know a guy who used his 5/50 Nick to blitz through it.
    Sorry, but I don't have a Nick at any rarity other than a 3* thanks to RNG
    But I had champs like Doom, CMM, warlock, quake, AA, Hyperion, Voodoo, old balls, darkhawk, stealthy, etc all maxed and awakened. Plus playing as optimally as you can imagine, some fights taking zero blocked hit and intercepting throughout yet taking 200 hits, plus maxed suicides masteries. And even with all of that, it's just so much of a slugfest to not spend a thousand units on!

Never doing this type of 4* challenge again if the conditions stay similar or equal to this, ever!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Maybe 10 revives, nothing spent
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I’m sorry but this EQ is not roster dependant at all, sure the fights are longer without the class required, but not that much.
    We asked for challenging content, we got it. And now some of you want the health pools reduced? You realise that the only way to keep it challenging and drop the health pools is to put nodes in that are genuinely restricting, not the current supposedly restricting nodes we have currently like “have a passive 20% fury every time a bleed wears off”...

i had no counter for 1.2 and 2.2 despite having done almost all variants except the latest one except for some 4 stars that i had not ranked up
    So you have no champion that can inflict multiple debuffs or a champion that produces multiple buffs?

"We are building an easy path in each Quest so that any Cavalier player can attempt to obtain the completion rewards without a super-wide roster."
    Keyword: attempt. You don't need a super-wide roster for completion. All you need is a debuff champ, buff champ, and bleed-immune (or resistance) champ. You will likely have all 3 of those if you're Cavalier. That being said, being Cavalier doesn't mean you're entitled to completion. You're entitled to attempt completion. That doesn't mean you're going to complete it.
    Yeah I don't get it either. Those nodes have been in game for over a year now I'm pretty sure. If someone hasn't bothered to rank up an option for them at this point, that's really on them. Sure you may not have an ideal choice for them but I have a hard time believing that someone that's gotten through 6.1 has no one that fits the requirements in their rosters
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I don't remember where diss track pops up first in Act 6 but I know for a fact there's a buffed up path in 6.1.6.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Qacob said:

Kabam have absolutely nailed the difficulty and are only slightly off on rewards on their first attempt. Of course theres going to be that small percentage of people that will always find something to complain about but I was pretty surprised and disappointed to see that percentage included seatin.

Kabam, just because Seatin is the big MCOC YouTuber, doesn't mean he speaks for all of us. You really have done a brilliant job with cavalier difficulty and are really showing us that you meant what you said in the roadmaps. Very big W.

Seatin doesn't speak for community right now he only speaks for himself and his fan boys. It's getting more annoying everyday.
This discussion has been closed.