**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Play two Quests simultaneously?

Hey everybody,
I was just wondering why it's not allowed to play two quests at the same time -- is there some issue with it I'm simply not thinking of?

I am currently stuck in a story mission (6.4.6 Grandmaster) and truly do not want to quit and restart anew; it would be incredible to be able to grind some potions in RoL in situations like these.

Comments

• Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162
    They want you to spend.... But would be awesome to have 2 quest playable simultaneously.
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★

That's where the trick is! They want you to BUY units!

But on a serious note, kabam, can we please have the change where we can play both event quest, or side quest, or story quest, any two of them, together? Not asking for 3. 2?

Them wanting us to buy units.. that must be it, I guess. [*sad F2P noises*]
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 365 ★★★
    If this could happen, I would jump into Abyss and take like two weeks to do it
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I do wish at the very least playing multiple quests simultaneously would be allowed when one of the quests has 0 energy cost. So i can do my usual monthly event quest with one team, and at the same time do things like mutant pirate map with another team. Otherwise i have lots of champs that are waiting in my collection waiting to be used while i am using my A-team for another quest.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★

I do wish at the very least playing multiple quests simultaneously would be allowed when one of the quests has 0 energy cost. So i can do my usual monthly event quest with one team, and at the same time do things like mutant pirate map with another team. Otherwise i have lots of champs that are waiting in my collection waiting to be used while i am using my A-team for another quest.

Yeah it would be great to allow any quest+side quest to be run together. It's rare enough that there are healing items or revives on side quest to be a good compromise.