**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My Honest Thoughts on Cavalier Difficulty and a Response to Seatin's Video

Comments

• DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    it is Certainly Worrying if Act 1 Book 2 May have no Completion Rewards - Kabam Don't Start here We need Completion Back!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

it is Certainly Worrying if Act 1 Book 2 May have no Completion Rewards - Kabam Don't Start here We need Completion Back!

The way the rewards are stuctured now is better for people who struggle in content, so if you dont think you can 100% explore this system is better for you, you’d an focus on the lower chapters and get more rewards.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Lol just saw his vid about this, we're doom
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Its really bad to see people jump on the hate train for Seatin so fast.
    When he was the guy who forced kabam to take some positive steps in favor of the players in light of the current state of the game.
    In his recent video he clarifies what he meant.
    He was criticizing the amount of rewards present in the cavalier difficulty . I myself do agree that cavalier difficulty had a great launch and also agree with what Seatin said.
    I however don't think the way you are calling him somewhat of a 'noob' is really something that was needed.
    You have different type of youtubers , you got Swedeah and MetalSonicDude who are really skilled at the game . Along with some like KarateMike ,Lagacy and all the other mcoc youtubers also with some really great skill. These I would say are really good at the game and consistent in their skills and movement in game .
    But Seatin is an entertainer, he is chill and he is enjoying the game .That's what you are supposed to do play and have a laugh.
    But when its really needed , I have seen him play at the level of those top skilled youtubers at times. So please don't call him a spoiled kid or something lol.
    Always remember he helped out the community by voicing our concerns when it was needed and Kabam heard him , many times.
    Kabam nailed this event , but has had a lot of misses in the past and tons of bugs and broken stuff which needed to be called out.
    Do applaud Kabam for this Cavalier difficulty tuning but also need to see a bump in the rewards or maybe include some rank 4-5 gems or something that is worth our while.

he did not force them to do anything, they already had that planned, they cannot turn that fast.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

It's definitely for endgame players not sure I'll ever be in that category but I think seatin is right the compensation makes no sense if you can run variant 5 for more rewards

v5 is permanent content. you run it once and then explore it. done. no more rewards ever. monthly events come, well, monthly. the difficulties and requirements of the two contents are also very different
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Seatin only sees the game from 2 viewpoints. Someone who has started playing a few days ago or someone who has spent tons of money for years and years and has all the top champions maxed out. The 99.9% of people between those 2 extremes he doesn’t relate too.
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Haters g0n Hate!
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Primis00 said:

Seatin only sees the game from 2 viewpoints. Someone who has started playing a few days ago or someone who has spent tons of money for years and years and has all the top champions maxed out. The 99.9% of people between those 2 extremes he doesn’t relate too.

Um no he talks about the top tier players and the ones that just reached cavalier. Those 2 are the only ones that are actually relevant when it comes to cavalier difficulty. Again, you make stuff up and it really shows that you just sprout BS.
    It is just my opinion. I learned a long time ago my opinion matters very little.

That was my first post in this thread. What did you mean by the word “again”
    Ya_Boi_28 said:
    he definitely did make good points in there are clarified things that people ignored, but he also did skirt around some stuff. I'm still subscribed to him and I still hit his like button every time I watch a vid, because I like his vids. It seems like he doesn't totally get the overall progression/roster depth of most players besides the ones that complain in his vids. it's not like we have a 100 5* that are are memes, although many people have terrible luck. and that's not his fault, because it's hard to know how other people play the game or how their roster is. I mean, sure, if you don't have a single 4* or above that can't do diss track or something, ok, you have a right to complain about that, but I doubt there's a single person who is in that situation and is in a position to clear cav eq anyway

Unio77 said:

Go on, keep on being passive aggressive.

I'm just here for the tea

Girl, same. What if I make an MCOC tea channel???
    like richtheman but just drama? I'd watch
This discussion has been closed.