**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My Honest Thoughts on Cavalier Difficulty and a Response to Seatin's Video

Comments

• Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    One thing they could do to maybe correct the reward structure is:
    1. Keep one path in every quest with no rewards for it and no linked nodes, but higher health pools. Give completion rewards for the quest.
    2. Don't give the exploration rewards, instead spread them out on the other paths with linked nodes, difficult and fun but with slightly smaller health pools.
  • Frostyg02ukFrostyg02uk Posts: 46
    I liked the difficulties of this monthly event and had a lot of fun with the 4*s. A bit of a grind at times but then, it’s a monthly event. No one told me to do it over 2 days lol.

However. I did find the rewards a little underwhelming. The exploration / completion thing was a little confusing for me. I’m not sure why that was changed.
    A struggle I’m getting to these days is that I have quite a lot of materials (46 expiring) for t4 / a1 to t5 / a2 but not really any nice champions to use it on. All of the god tier I have are already at R2 for 6* or R5/4 for 5*. So for me personally it would be nice to be able to get more 6* shards since (in my opinion) out of the 40 I have opened so far, only 5 were worth ranking up. (Not god tier, just worth ranking up)
    I did like the opportunity to get more t5c and thought for the overall event that was about fair. Just a few more shards please. Something like 1,000 6* nexus per month. That’s barely 1 open a year so not a game breaking addition.
  • Air98Air98 Posts: 81 ★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Can mods close this thread please? The purpose has been served and people are starting to ride Seatin WAY too hard. People are being super toxic for no reason.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

LOL are you seriously asking the mods to lock the thread? Your like a little kid tattling to the teacher to try to get some brownie points.
  • No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    edited September 2020
    nolcuN said:

ShaggyM said:

I think many have missed Seatin’s overall point. I don’t think he was criticizing the difficulty as much as the difficulty compared to the rewards and furthermore other content that is less time consuming, easier and better rewards. It was more about the overall effect on the monthly like changing completion rewards for uncollected for example. I didn’t hear that he said it was hard just niche.

Ohh like the variant 5 comparison because that made sense

Idk why people are so bothered, it’s the first cav EQ things can change
    Look at uncollected, nothing has changed for well over 2 years...
    Maybe you’re new but when UC came out the rewards were so astonishing for many people 7.5k 5* a month was a huge upgrade than whatevever the difficulty below was.

Plus kabam in 2017 was a different thing than kabam now. Before they would make changes and not even address it or even work with us. Now they are looking for compromises like with domino and block proficiency. It went from changing guardians BP synergy into armor to changing a line of code to domino. ST went from: knowing he was bugged by being able to reach 15+ furies to getting a buffed cap of 30
  • No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★

nolcuN said:

ShaggyM said:

I think many have missed Seatin’s overall point. I don’t think he was criticizing the difficulty as much as the difficulty compared to the rewards and furthermore other content that is less time consuming, easier and better rewards. It was more about the overall effect on the monthly like changing completion rewards for uncollected for example. I didn’t hear that he said it was hard just niche.

Ohh like the variant 5 comparison because that made sense

Idk why people are so bothered, it’s the first cav EQ things can change
    Look at uncollected, nothing has changed for well over 2 years...
    Maybe you’re new but when UC came out the rewards were so astonishing for many people 7.5k 5* a month was a huge upgrade than whatevever the difficulty below was.

Plus kabam in 2017 was a different thing than kabam now. Before they would make changes and not even address it or even work with us. Now they are looking for compromises like with domino and block proficiency. It went from changing guardians BP synergy into armor to changing a line of code to domino. ST went from: knowing he was bugged by being able to reach 15+ furies to getting a buffed cap of 30
    Soo...is that a good thing or...?
    Horrible hate when gaming companies try to adjust for their players
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    My only complaint is getting rid of completetion rewards. I understand they want us to focus more on exploring certain chapters rather than the whole thing but if thats the case then spread out exploration rewards and keep completion as it was.
This discussion has been closed.