**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* Ghost Destroys Cavalier Apocalypse in one of the cleanest Solos you’ll ever see

SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
https://youtu.be/9R-cKNJs6UQ

yooooo my dudes, so today you're in for a treat cos I'm gonna be sharing how to solo cavalier apocalypse easily with just a 4* Ghost; allowing you to achieve that 4* cavalier objective without spending any items or units. The trick to this is not trying bait and block/evade apocalypse's L1, but to push hi to an L2 which is so much easier to dex.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Do leave your comments here on which other 4* solos you guys managed to get on good ‘ol apocalypse
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Good stuff man
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I really really wish I had a 4* ghost for that fight. I've got a rank 5 5* and a 3*, but no 4*.

Had to power through with my 4* warlock. Probably spent like 500 units on that fight alone.
  • Options
    Bump for sharing
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    i used sparky for it coz i dont have ghost :(
  • Options
    Bumps for afternoon sharing
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Don’t have ghost as a 4* so im gona bring magik with warlock , possibly heimdal in case i mess up.
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Awesome mate, very clean solo and I now know how to evade Apocs sp2😂
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    awesome man, I have a 4* ghost at rank 4 and I’ll probably try it with her since if your good enough and manage his power you literally can’t get hit
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    I didn't manage a solo on my 4* run but my alliance mate did with 4* Vision:

https://youtu.be/N6Jv4vnkEVg