**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is a 5* Gwenpool a great pull from the featured?

Hello to all, this is my first post on the forums and I’d like to kick it off with a simple question on how effective Gwenpool is.

Is a 5* Gwenpool a great pull from the featured? 98 votes

Gwenpool is a great champion!
74%
PantherusNZSeatinTheManMythLegendphillgreensolivagant5616wegnerkDragonMCOCMasterduxOnmixHammerbro_64Moot4LifeMutantWharf8Scopeotoe987Legendboy2411DarthPhalMitriaxplayinggameletbluebubble100PrylankMaxGaming 73 votes
She’s ok
22%
NanoDroidTerraSpiderCoolsThe42ndDoctorBrokenMarvel2289CiciliatoIKONcharmkevverFabriciusiRanjanAaronc94Dnegrin6969Papicante1IronStrangeAgent_X_zzzŘïdđhįmodishika123Nameless_IWLobster44 22 votes
Trash
3%
PbishopArsozValentinos13 3 votes

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    She is great from anything !
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★
    I think she’s great and underrated. As an aside, she’s exponentially better than the blue cyclops I just pulled.
  • DeanHuffaDeanHuffa Posts: 5

I think she’s great and underrated. As an aside, she’s exponentially better than the blue cyclops I just pulled.

are you my brother 😂, i’m sorry for your loss comrade
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    She's good but there is more champs that are kind of making the cut for good uses
  • D_OmaD_Oma Posts: 43
    She’s ok
    There are only a handful top-tier Skill Champions. Having Gwenpool is right below those top-tier so it's good!
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    I'll take her if you don't want her lol
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    I got an iceman from it, decided to rank him up since his immunities are pretty useful in a lot of content
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    She’s ok

why would one complain about pulling Lord Effectiveness himself
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★

why would one complain about pulling Lord Effectiveness himself
    I would say valuing one character higher than another does not strictly warrant a complaint; more like a preference.
  • I think she’s great and underrated. As an aside, she’s exponentially better than the blue cyclops I just pulled.

I pulled him too from my featured, my 2nd account got Gwenpool. To OP I really like her, I have her on my main account also as a 5* and used her quite a bit when I got her till I pulled Blade.