**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5* Crystal is your luckiest crystal??

So hey guys, after two of my champion reviews I decided to make a break down on Crystals and then I was thinking which crystal should I breakdown so I decided to make a short guide on which 5* crystal you should be buying and which crystal actually is useful. So I have my data ready but was actually a little busy today.Sorry for the delay guys. So I am collecting more data for my post so that it would be more useful.

BTW YOUR SUPPORT WAS IMMENSE ON MY LAST TWO POSTS. KEEP SUPPORTING.:)

SO WHICH TYPE OF 5* CRYSTAL WAS VERY LUCKY TO YOU.

AND ALSO I ASKED YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WHICH CHAMPION REVIEW YOU WANT ME TO DO ....... I GUESS YOU GUYS DIDN'T OBSERVE ........LOL.......SO PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO DO SOME MORE INFORMATIVE POSTS.........ALWAYS THERE TO HELP :)

Which 5* Crystal is your luckiest crystal?? 75 votes

5* BASIC CRYSTAL
54%
Oesername123SaielJBC89FaisaljavedMcord117Albi⁴7²00⁴SiddhantRookiieRamadaRodomontade_BoiKill_GreyThicco_ModePotatolegionDnegrin6969MasterpuffSpideyFunkoValkyrie1994MattmillernwRoKoPlayzzzSuperiorSymbiote 41 votes
5* FEATURED CRYSTAL
18%
The42ndDoctorblurblotLordNeodeepblack12Kesava2I_GauntletMiloticshyamIronStrangeodishika123Lobster44centennialyouaintrightAlbertGamingYTNegative_100 14 votes
5* DUAL CRYSTAL (MENTION WHICH ONE)
22%
RyandoomWubbie075playinggameletMiStaLovaAdil08Doctor_Strange19Chewie420TwistedTalentzQfuryBlizzard28MrGreekVarad18CowabungaThe_Sentry06Paul_RuddLBreakerOneGoodBoy 17 votes
GRANDMASTER OR CAVALIERS CRYSTAL(I don't think this should be there as an option, ignore it. Lol
4%
SneakyWarriorValentinos13CheesePizzaRed 3 votes

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Got Omega red from skill/mutant after only 3 tries

Got mojo from mystic/science after 4 or 5 iirc

Both now at 5/65 sig 200
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    5* BASIC CRYSTAL
    Duel class have been failing me .... my top 4 ever came from dual classes all the other memes I have are mostly because of the duel classes crystal so I switched back to the basic ...
  • MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102
    edited September 2020
    5* FEATURED CRYSTAL
    I have opened only one featured 5* till now and it had doom in it,it was who i wanted ,it was who i got.All the stars aligned that day.
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    5* FEATURED CRYSTAL
    The free 5* featured from mutant treasure island got me hyperion, who's easily my best 5* (or will be once I get the iso to bring him above rank 1 lol).
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    5* BASIC CRYSTAL
    Domino, sym supreme, guilly 2099 and AA back-to-back.
  • D_OmaD_Oma Posts: 43
    5* BASIC CRYSTAL
    More than half of my 5* Champions are rolled with Dual Crystal. However, I only have 1 SS Tier Champion (Domino) and I got it from Basic Crystal.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Bit of a mix I think. My first 5* crystal was a basic and gave me Archangel. Basics also gave me Aegon, Hype (compensation nexus but still a basic right?), Havok, Sentinel. Others too ofc.
    Got Domino, Sorcerer Supreme (x2) and CapIW from featured.
    Dual crystals gave me Quake and Darkhawk.
  • RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    edited September 2020
    5* BASIC CRYSTAL
    I got 5* domino, void, blade, korg, nightcrawler, annihilus, warlock. I got doom from duel and I got killmonger from nexus. My other 5* are all terrible except for Phoenix but she needs dupe.
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    edited September 2020
    Recently Ive had some luck with the Science/Mystic crystal. Pulled Cap and Quake from it. Also had a bunch of luck with in August with the 5* Featured pulling Gulk(x2), Iceman and Hype. Then opened another featured a few days ago and landed Iceman once again. It's been a pretty good month and a half for me
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    5* FEATURED CRYSTAL
    Featured so far for me. Basic after that. Duals has given me hot garbage. I keep saying I won't pop anymore ...
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    5* BASIC CRYSTAL
    Thanks guys 👍👍
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    5* BASIC CRYSTAL
    And nexus crystals
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    3 Cosmic/tech ones got me Ghost and Starky and one science/mystic got me cap(yesterday)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    5* BASIC CRYSTAL
    I got Quake out of my first five star
  • Well I get trash from all of them :#
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    dual i got sorcerer supreme from mutant treasure island
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Tech/Cosmic and Sci/Mystic have been real good to me.

The Sci/Mystic one especially cause I am loaded with Science 5* and was desperate for a good Mystic.

Also got a Cosmic AG for Corvus from the treasure hunt.

The Skill/Mutant crystal has been killing me though...
  • No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    I’ve gotten an event split with duels 50 good and usable, 50 I want to punch a baby.
    But I opened two features and for capiw and Hyperion back to back