**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Yo Ho, Yo Ho! A Summoner's Life For Me!

Comments

• Art357Art357 Posts: 91
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Boo
    I've completed legendary difficulty before update went in Daredevil and King Groot path and I've got a 4* chest after defeating boss it showed up 10 5* signature stone Crystals unfortunately I don't have the screenshot of it
    But after update when I checked the map i saw the path explored but the rewards on that path are 3750 T5B fragments i didn't get those
    How can i get those!??? If i rerun with the forum post I've sense of getting banned ???
    How can i get this issue solved !!???

• RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    Wolf9300 said:

Note this is after it was supposed to be fixed

Yes its 17k because the Fabulous One pieces are very valuable
  • Kabam Boo said:

This has been a journey for us all. We're happy to confirm that the event is back up and running as intended. Most of the event functionality is going to be the same, so please review the main post for a refresher, if you need it! However, we appreciate that you may have some questions in light of the recent interruptions, so please also read this quick Q&A. We hope this answers your pressing questions about the event!

Q: Can I run the first path (before the event was paused) and claim the rewards there again?
    A: Yes, you may. But all paths going forward will only allow you to claim the rewards once.

Q: Are all the rewards shown on the path now instead of hiding in treasure chests?
    A: Yes! They will be laid out on the path now instead of being hidden in treasure chests.

Q: Have any of the rewards moved since the original map (before the pause)?
    A: Yes, unfortunately, they've gone on a bit of a shuffle. But they are also laid out on the map now so you will be able to see where the rewards you want are located!

Q: Will the Keys still disappear after they use it to unlock a path? Will the path remain open (with no more rewards) once it's unlocked?
    A: Yes, the Key will still disappear once you've unlocked the path. If you do not complete the path and quit, the Key will be returned to you and the path will be locked again. If you complete the path, then the Key will disappear and the path will remain unlocked. Remember! You MUST COMPLETE the path in order to claim all the rewards you've earned along the path; if you DO NOT COMPLETE the path, then the path will be locked and reset (rewards are placed back along the path), and you get your Key back.

Q: Will the Champions along the path and Bosses stay the same?
    A: Yes! Any mysterious Champions along the path marked with a "?" will be a random (from a limited pool) Mutant, and the Bosses are still random (from a limited pool of Mutants) for everybody!

Q: Can you claim the rewards on the open paths more than once?
    A: Again, NO, you cannot! Besides, the rewards won't be there anymore once you complete the path and claim all the rewards along the path!

First of all thanks for your effort
    Kabam Boo said:

This has been a journey for us all. We're happy to confirm that the event is back up and running as intended. Most of the event functionality is going to be the same, so please review the main post for a refresher, if you need it! However, we appreciate that you may have some questions in light of the recent interruptions, so please also read this quick Q&A. We hope this answers your pressing questions about the event!

Q: Can I run the first path (before the event was paused) and claim the rewards there again?
    A: Yes, you may. But all paths going forward will only allow you to claim the rewards once.

Q: Are all the rewards shown on the path now instead of hiding in treasure chests?
    A: Yes! They will be laid out on the path now instead of being hidden in treasure chests.

A: Yes, unfortunately, they've gone on a bit of a shuffle. But they are also laid out on the map now so you will be able to see where the rewards you want are located!

Q: Will the Keys still disappear after they use it to unlock a path? Will the path remain open (with no more rewards) once it's unlocked?
    A: Yes, the Key will still disappear once you've unlocked the path. If you do not complete the path and quit, the Key will be returned to you and the path will be locked again. If you complete the path, then the Key will disappear and the path will remain unlocked. Remember! You MUST COMPLETE the path in order to claim all the rewards you've earned along the path; if you DO NOT COMPLETE the path, then the path will be locked and reset (rewards are placed back along the path), and you get your Key back.

A: Yes! Any mysterious Champions along the path marked with a "?" will be a random (from a limited pool) Mutant, and the Bosses are still random (from a limited pool of Mutants) for everybody!

A: Again, NO, you cannot! Besides, the rewards won't be there anymore once you complete the path and claim all the rewards along the path!

First of all thanks for your effort and secondly can I please tell that I am experiencing none of the issues that other players have experienced,except that the crystal didn't show in quest rewards but was there at the featured 5 star and lastly before the island was paused,I had already claimed a 5 star awakening gem crystal but now when it has come back again,it's showing the mark of line that I've completed that path but 25 tier 4 class catalyst fragments crystals are there(it's the iron fist path in epic difficulty) and now I am seeing a 5 star awakening gem crystal again on the moon knight path next to it,but I didn't do that path fearing that it might be a bug again and may result in action against my account,but after reading the first question answered I am thinking that I can actually claim that crystal again legally.Can I?What do other summoners say?
  • DarkiiDarkii Posts: 6
    edited September 2020
    How can we get the lockers I already claimed my keys so when is the lockers coming is it per day or a week
  • Just for clarification, can I claim the rewards on the Platpool path again if I did the path before the event was paused? I'm really unsure because the rewards are still showing on the path
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Darkii said:

How can we get the lockers I already claimed my keys so when is the lockers coming is it per day or a week

Per day
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Art357 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Boo
    I've completed legendary difficulty before update went in Daredevil and King Groot path and I've got a 4* chest after defeating boss it showed up 10 5* signature stone Crystals unfortunately I don't have the screenshot of it
    But after update when I checked the map i saw the path explored but the rewards on that path are 3750 T5B fragments i didn't get those
    How can i get those!??? If i rerun with the forum post I've sense of getting banned ???
    How can i get this issue solved !!???

This is the same for me—I ran what was the 600K gold/IF Legendary path once, and it is still open and available to me but now with 3750 T5b shards.

Is this intentional?

Dr. Zola
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 327 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

I'm in the situation where I still have the prize I already collected in the first run before the event went down. I don't want to get banned! Is it really ok for me to collect that or not?

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    @Amms90 and @Art357 it sounds as if @Kabam Boo is saying that we are able to run a path previously run before the event shutdown and collect whatever is there now.

However, I’m waiting until we get a direct response. A handful of T5b shards isn’t worth risking a week-long ban.

Dr. Zola
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 327 ★★★
    DrZola said:

@Amms90 and @Art357 it sounds as if @Kabam Boo is saying that we are able to run a path previously run before the event shutdown and collect whatever is there now.

However, I’m waiting until we get a direct response. A handful of T5b shards isn’t worth risking a week-long ban.

Dr. Zola

yeah that's my point exactly... I have 1k 6 star shards there but it's not worth a 7 days ban you know
  • FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    I am not sure if it was mentioned but do you have to beat the boss to claim the reward? Could I get grab whatever prize and leave before boss and still have it?
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Fitnesscw said:

I am not sure if it was mentioned but do you have to beat the boss to claim the reward? Could I get grab whatever prize and leave before boss and still have it?

I think that was maybe an issue with just the five star featured, but I haven't seen it happen since (although I've only done Legendary since)
  • I'm having no issue with the quest rn I'm not sure with anyone else
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    AlexBossu said:

How many keys are necessary for that platinumpool piece?

Just one, but I will warn you it is a tough fight, you first have Deadpool (OG) which is an easy fight, then Goldpool another easy fight, but the Platinum Pool is rough, 6* that is duped. Of course getting the piece made it worth it to fight through it. :)
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Amms90 said:

From Kabam Boo’s post. If they’re saying that, they’re giving people permission to claim that item one more time. After that, it’ll disappear and you won’t have the opportunity again to claim it.

we're all getting that feeling, but none of us wants to get banned for misunderstanding something
    I agree!
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★

From Kabam Boo’s post. If they’re saying that, they’re giving people permission to claim that item one more time. After that, it’ll disappear and you won’t have the opportunity again to claim it.

Also means extra rewards for some.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Amms90 said:

we're all getting that feeling, but none of us wants to get banned for misunderstanding something
    No one is going to get banned for claiming a reward that is in the current quest regardless of what happened before. The quest was reset and claiming current rewards is not an exploit. Some people probably don't even remember what path they took the first run. It's all good. Have at it.
  • DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171
    Any idea if i can cycle the boss to another champ and how?
    It says random, but i fought the same hidden mutant and the same boss over and over again today. Even though i tried different paths.
    It was domino and then weapon x. The weapon x boss in legendary is really tough for me. I only got 1 r4 5* and the rest are maxed 4*.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    @Kabam Boo I am having some trouble in the legendary difficulty whenever I enter the quest there is only 1 boss Emma plz tell when does the boss change.
    Plz clear this doubt of mine WHEN DOES THE BOSS CHANGE????
    Some say after defeating it but I defeated the master wolverine around a million times and it remains the same I am seeing in legendary for 3 days but the boss is same
    Emma Frost
    This is frustrating and irritating I can open a 5star crystal after receiving th9se 7500 shards.
    Plz help @Kabam Boo
    shield456 said:

@Kabam Boo I am having some trouble in the legendary difficulty whenever I enter the quest there is only 1 boss Emma plz tell when does the boss change.
    Plz clear this doubt of mine WHEN DOES THE BOSS CHANGE????
    Some say after defeating it but I defeated the master wolverine around a million times and it remains the same I am seeing in legendary for 3 days but the boss is same
    Emma Frost
    This is frustrating and irritating I can open a 5star crystal after receiving th9se 7500 shards.
    Plz help @Kabam Boo

My gameness is shield311
    @Kabam Miike plznhelppp
    @Kabam Vydious my ID is shield311 my problem has been stated here plz help
  • Same when I enter epic and legendary there is only weapon x and I only have three five stars so I wasted a ridiculous amount of buffs and hard earned units I did eventually ko him but I have not seen another boss please fix this kabam
  • I don’t want compensation but plz fix the bug I want to get my featured five star soon but I won’t enter the quest until the bug is fixed Because I am tired of fighting weapon x he is just so annoying even when my human torch has nova flames
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

I don’t want compensation but plz fix the bug I want to get my featured five star soon but I won’t enter the quest until the bug is fixed Because I am tired of fighting weapon x he is just so annoying even when my human torch has nova flames

There's no bug. The boss will only change once you defeat it. But there's also a chance that you will encounter the same boss in succession.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

I don’t want compensation but plz fix the bug I want to get my featured five star soon but I won’t enter the quest until the bug is fixed Because I am tired of fighting weapon x he is just so annoying even when my human torch has nova flames

How about trying the straight path to final boss, take him down.
    Check the PI first before attempting to use key in subsequent runs.

There's no bug. The boss will only change once you defeat it. But there's also a chance that you will encounter the same boss in succession.
    There is, I defeated it wolverine in epic and it remained same I don't want compensation too but I can open a 5 star crystal today but the boss does not change at all