**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android user can't login!!!!

Comments

• Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    If I left something broken like this for over 4 hours I would be fired.

No one knows the cause tho and from what I have seen server issues r pretty random also really if you went home and slept then for 4 hours the server had a issue no one could of predicted you would be fired man so many people must have been fired when ou Launched and had server issues
  • Same exact issue 3 hours I can run arena wasted
  • gista73gista73 Posts: 4
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Grufty wrote: »
    That link takes you to an old discussion which hasn't been answered by a mod for several days.

This is a new issue which as far as I can see hasn't been answered or even acknowledged by a mod yet.

Unacceptable kabam

It IS unacceptable. I don't get why they haven't learned from previous issues in this game (2 plus years) and others they have run.

This game makes MILLIONS... You can't pay a guy overtime to be on call?

Devs are people like you and I at one point they need sleep and to see there loved ones

In IT there's something named "on call rotation" and devs, people like us, they get paid for that...
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    The best way for the community to resolve this is to boycott and put in 1* reviews in the play store so we can get kabam's attention.

So the KABAM Law Of Communication was real, basically silence...
  • Bbd1212Bbd1212 Posts: 4
    I can't login on my Android phone. I'm playing arena, give dr voodoo for free!!!
  • FrausFraus Posts: 3
    They ve deleted my previous post. But how i said before. Some of us used units to push knowing our rooster sux. And now this happened. Quite unfair
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    @Sirnoob2

You obviously have no grasp of IT support and service.

When an issue like this happens, alerts are generated on the servers. These alerts SHOULD be watched by someone 24/7.

If the game was only "open" for 12/24 hours, I would have no issues with the team not taking action, but this is an international game, with tens of millions of users. This is a serious issue.
  • GrizzzzlyGrizzzzly Posts: 14
    No update for my Android OS last night, and still can't log in. That leads me to believe its a Kabaam issued and not AOS. But who knows. Looking forward to my 2* Voodoo as compensation.....
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    Still unable to login. It's been hours now!

• Hello! I have the same login problem. Fix it! Kurwa Mac!!!
    edited June 2017
    Grufty wrote: »
    That link takes you to an old discussion which hasn't been answered by a mod for several days.

This is a new issue which as far as I can see hasn't been answered or even acknowledged by a mod yet.

Unacceptable kabam

It IS unacceptable. I don't get why they haven't learned from previous issues in this game (2 plus years) and others they have run.

This game makes MILLIONS... You can't pay a guy overtime to be on call?

Devs are people like you and I at one point they need sleep and to see there loved ones

1 person should be on call. That's not alot to ask. Virtually every reputable company I have ever worked for has IT people on call if this kind of thing happens. It's beyond ridiculous.
    If modern day gaming was ur average it department I would agree but when we live in a era where a dev can work on a game and still get screwed out of rewards then you know not every department is not the same also what it I could work on servers but that does not mean I know a damn about video game programing
  • IronHead1987IronHead1987 Posts: 7
    Same problem here. Hopefully, whatever the problem is, it gets fixed soon because, like others have said, a lot of people are in the middle of wars and arena grinds.
  • This update is very bad, Android has login problem previous 4 hours.
    @Sirnoob2

When an issue like this happens, alerts are generated on the servers. These alerts SHOULD be watched by someone 24/7.

If the game was only "open" for 12/24 hours, I would have no issues with the team not taking action, but this is an international game, with tens of millions of users. This is a serious issue.

Yes I do understand it I also understand that the moment some something goes wrong things won't get fixed hell as we speak they r prob looking into it
  • :s
  • MMSTMMST Posts: 11
    @Sirnoob2

Are you really trying to explain ITIL to morons? Leave them grinding in arenas for all their miserable life.
  • This is lunacy. Now what? Apple users can still play so they'll be increasing their voodoo scores. Us Android players have to sit this one out. I only had a fair chance at him now its lost. If by the end of all this i don't have a voodoo. I'm done spending money.
    @Sirnoob2

Yes I do understand it I also understand that the moment some something goes wrong things won't get fixed hell as we speak they r prob looking into it

Part of fixing something is acknowledging to your users that it is broken. As a user of this service, because they have not communicated with me, I have NO reason to believe this is being worked on or looked at.
    @Sirnoob2

Part of fixing something is acknowledging to your users that it is broken. As a user of this service, because they have not communicated with me, I have NO reason to believe this is being worked on or looked at.

Touche
    MMST wrote: »
    @Sirnoob2

Are you really trying to explain ITIL to morons? Leave them grinding in arenas for all their miserable life.

Hahaha. I know. It's getting me all worked up too.

Wooosah.... Whooosah.
  • Kabam please solve this problem.
  • havoc78600havoc78600 Posts: 23
    I was on leave today and thought I could get vodoo. Thanks kabam I'm definitely not going to get him now!!!!
  • MMSTMMST Posts: 11
    This is lunacy. Now what? Apple users can still play so they'll be increasing their voodoo scores. Us Android players have to sit this one out. I only had a fair chance at him now its lost. If by the end of all this i don't have a voodoo. I'm done spending money.

They will give you 1 or 2* Voodoo:-) and 3-4 phc bonus for more 2*...
  • I got the same problem with a alliance war active cant make a move. This sucks
  • havoc78600 wrote: »
    I was on leave today and thought I could get vodoo. Thanks kabam I'm definitely not going to get him now!!!!

Same here. Been saving boosts, Buying cores and applied for leave all for him. This is Nuts!
  • LhathipLhathip Posts: 1
    Same to me!! Can't log in.
  • RaZiNRaZiN Posts: 1
    having the same Log in issue on Android
    To add insult to injury... The app notifications keep telling me my energy is full, or I have a crystal to claim... Yet the game is non functional.

Really rubs it in.
  • MetaltonyMetaltony Posts: 4
    nhb19y712zkj.png
    Same here android
  • FFS! Are they going to do anything about it? Here goes my VOODO grind. lmao who am I kidding, arena grinding is for losers