**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R5 worthy 5* mystic

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Other than Doom and BWCV, who do you think is r5 worthy? Thanks.

R5 worthy 5* mystic 95 votes

Magik
28%
HendrossCoolFlameThaComeUpBrokenWarlord5386UnidentifiedCreatureLegendboy2411playinggameletLPH_337RookiieEtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litBLACKMILKTEA_88Mike439AATTPapicante1PolygonSneakyWarriorBen_15455Vendemiaire 27 votes
GR
2%
MattmillernwShenk 2 votes
Sym Supreme
29%
Oesername123ThunderGodMoot4LifeThefire13Tarun46LmaoMitriaxThedancingkidMarvel2289B_Dizzle_01RockypantherxMadmo1221DoubleDeltakubricknolanHedronAaronc94UvoginPastorAmericaGOTGChewie420 28 votes
Longshot
11%
ChampioncriticHiu3bossDnegrin6969TwistedTalentzRoKoPlayzzzTrashPanda12vQuadmastershield456CowabungaHemaltrollTs_iron_mark85 11 votes
Sorcerer Supreme
22%
Charlie_SceneColonaut123Midnite93BlasterFoxyAdamb208RU11011Pratham02TP33Doctor_Strange19SwarmOfRavensSparx265IronStrangeA_Cay47laxtheYeetusTheFoetusanaLysis_The_UNCOLLECTED123LBreakerskinnybruh879AlbertGamingYT 21 votes
DV
6%
WaynedavyKenaiFlamingoPluto32GiulioV99Thicco_ModeBerjibs 6 votes
Mephisto
0%
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    Magik
    Sorcerer definitely deserves it too,more than Symbiote id say
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★

Longshot is very underrated. I’m actually planning on trying the champion boss with him for first time

Wont work since champion's imunities.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    DV
    voodoo gang

or magik
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Unstoppable Collosus
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Magik

Longshot is very underrated. I’m actually planning on trying the champion boss with him for first time

I wish I have a 5*. My 4* Longshot helped me greatly. Oneshotted Guardian and Airwalker UC Bosses.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Dupe or undupe affects the priority of rank up for any of the above?

Magik, GR, DV, Mephisto, Sym Supreme: duped
    Longshot, Sorcerer Sup: unduped

Thanks.

All of them yeah. Mephisto gonna be a bit of a toss up tho as i know a lot see value in him and a lot think hes kinda meh. To the surprise of absoluttely no one tho i gotta be the guy to ask. Where is morningstar on this list?

MS is not on the list becoz I have 6* version already, thus I skipped her. Sorry buddy.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Longshot, Sorcerer Supreme, Doctor Voodoo, Symbiote Supreme are the best ones. For me even in this order.

If you wanna attempt the V5, go for Voodoo tho
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Taking sorcerer to r5 in a week . Took her to r4 today after I pulled her from a featured. Love her playstyle and mechanic .
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I would say all of them but Mephisto and GR. I will say GR hits harder at R5 which helps obviously and his regen is good but I can't see taking him to R5. I've been meaning to take up Voodoo forever and I don't know if I ever will, but I think he is R5 worthy. I still haven't taken Magik up either. Going to take up Claire next.
  • I wouldn’t R5 Mephisto, his kit is a little bit counter intuitive for my liking.

I’ve got an unawakened 6* Sym Supreme who I will R3 at the first opportunity. I’ve not really found much use for Longshot outside of reisistor lanes and Domino tbh but he is very fun to use.
  • Sorcerer Supreme
    WHERE IS IRON FIST???
  • laxthelaxthe Posts: 51
    Sorcerer Supreme
    i am pretty sure ebony maw can persuade you into ranking him up all the way
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Magik
    So much hate on mephisto. Isn't a top mystic, but he's poison immune and gets benefits from incineration, prevents buffs as well. Some nasty paths require this. I used mephisto for herald's aarkus and worked fine

WHERE IS IRON FIST???

lol, I have 6* IF and thus not on 5* r5 list.
  • RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    Longshot
    Longshot's sp2 is easily one of the best in the game, alongside domino if its crit.
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    No Loki? What lunacy is going on in here lol!

https://youtu.be/N0F29eqBfD4

https://youtu.be/gnafC3HZPjw

Also this, granted is was nerfed, but :o

https://youtu.be/Q3RKyA9Hul0
    Lunae said:

No Loki? What lunacy is going on in here lol!

Also this, granted is was nerfed, but

https://youtu.be/RTzZn1nYj0E