**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can war ever be great again...

GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
This isn’t a post about bad matchups or tactics being dumb but rather about cheating in alliance war.

Not going to list out alliance names because that’s how this will get shut down but we all know the offenders.

Either these guys have next level mods or kabam stopped looking. I’m not sure if this is because resources are going to realm of champions.

I do find it suspicious that rewards got mega boosted and there hasn’t been anywhere near as many dockings (if any) as their used to be when the rewards were subpar.

Comments

• dude10dude10 Posts: 16
    Ya man, well the AW enlistment is taking long to start alliance wars. You may wanna report to kabam as to why it takes long for matchmaking. 😳😎🤔
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I think there is a All v 1 boss coming soon it should be fun and encourage people to join alliances
  • D_OmaD_Oma Posts: 43
    Introduce Alliance Alliances!
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

Got proof of cheating? If not shush. If you do send it in and help get them docked

Last time modding alliances got docked KenOB submitted close to 100+ tickets, all of which included videos of players using mods to clear war fights.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    I really love the old map I didn't got luckey to play new war map after update on map or season....seems like too frustrating so I quit aw
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

I’m more concerned that nobody has gotten docked since rewards were increased dramatically. To someone’s point earlier there will always be cheaters and some really well known cheaters are getting away with destroying every alliances season they run into....

Got proof of cheating? If not shush. If you do send it in and help get them docked
    Pictures, videos of multiple fights were sent in but they all mean nothing when it leads to nothing.

When you have people soloing stubborn r3’s on nodes that force you to block and come out at 100% and they’re not even boosting something is up.

We just faced two groups that handled our defense better than kenob and they’re half the size in terms of rating.
  • Thebg_JThebg_J Posts: 48
    No...never ever
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★

• mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    Easy fix. Double or triple the rewards, and people will like it again.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Unio77 said:

MaKe WaR gReAt AgAiN!!!

Sorry to burst your bubble but modders and cheaters will always be a thing. Shut one down and another appears.

After some time you learn to accept and inevitably ignore it.

You are losing your insightful character
    mbrace said:

The increased rewards is why all of these groups are modding....not many clean alliances in masters right now.
  • Alliances like Maide and sensu are clearing hacking. Maide for example died 0 times last war
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    For me no it just a chore and it a **** one show who hav the most lucky and who hav the best counter for what ever kabam trows at us.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    mbrace said:

Rewards won’t change if u happy for war or not it the node ect and take defensive taitct. Stubborn. Not that it hard it just add more complex one the fight. And let take all that in to account with those new champions coming with even more complicated abilities it just a never end cyklo
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

MaKe WaR gReAt AgAiN!!!

Sorry to burst your bubble but modders and cheaters will always be a thing. Shut one down and another appears.

After some time you learn to accept and inevitably ignore it.

You are losing your insightful character
    Nah I'm just being realistic
    All of a sudden everyone is clearing these maps in less than 10 deaths.....wth is going on
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Clearing in under 10 isn't unrealistic. The map overall is much easier than the old one. Just has a few tricky fights now
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Hell, we still have a guy that hasn’t died and he’s not good....they have nerfed the map so much that almost any death in unacceptable
    I do agree that the map has been toned down. Some of these alliances that are known for modding and are pulling off Kenob numbers every war regardless of who they face is what is frustrating. Very few alliances actually doing it clean nowadays.

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Hell, we still have a guy that hasn’t died and he’s not good....they have nerfed the map so much that almost any death in unacceptable

3 wars left. You can still hope.