**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just curious...

What would you do with this set of 6*? Who would you rank to r2 and why?

I am thinking I need to hold of ranking more 5*s but for reference this is who I have ranked currently.

I still need to explore LOL and act 6. I have variants 2 & 3 at 100%

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    quake. have you tried v4 yet?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake, plus Corvus if you run suicides.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    I don’t think I’m all that great with quake lol and v4 and v5 have completions. Still have not cared enough to do v1. Missing 1*hulk...for v4
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    try ranking thing hes good for damage and unblockable specials with a damage cap (on himself)
    No suicides. I did turn them back in not too long ago... and just turned them back off lol 😂 they are not bad just not my cup of tea
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I dont know both the 6* im thinking of are both r2 worthy Deadpool X and Sentry
    Thing is r2! I really like him pairs with doom and ht so well! Missing t5cc for r3
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

No suicides. I did turn them back in not too long ago... and just turned them back off lol 😂 they are not bad just not my cup of tea

Understandable, I'd still rank up Quake though. As far as 6*s go, I can't see any that I would personally rank up, but it's all about preference.
    MaxGaming said:

I dont know both the 6* im thinking of are both r2 worthy Deadpool X and Sentry

Thanks! I’ll use my generic rank gem from act 6 on one of those lmfao 😂