**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just curious...

What would you do with this set of 6*? Who would you rank to r2 and why?

I am thinking I need to hold of ranking more 5*s but for reference this is who I have ranked currently.

I still need to explore LOL and act 6. I have variants 2 & 3 at 100%

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    quake. have you tried v4 yet?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake, plus Corvus if you run suicides.
  • Options
    Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    I don’t think I’m all that great with quake lol and v4 and v5 have completions. Still have not cared enough to do v1. Missing 1*hulk...for v4
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    try ranking thing hes good for damage and unblockable specials with a damage cap (on himself)
  • Options
    No suicides. I did turn them back in not too long ago... and just turned them back off lol 😂 they are not bad just not my cup of tea
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I dont know both the 6* im thinking of are both r2 worthy Deadpool X and Sentry
  • Options
    Thing is r2! I really like him pairs with doom and ht so well! Missing t5cc for r3
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

No suicides. I did turn them back in not too long ago... and just turned them back off lol 😂 they are not bad just not my cup of tea

Understandable, I'd still rank up Quake though. As far as 6*s go, I can't see any that I would personally rank up, but it's all about preference.
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

I dont know both the 6* im thinking of are both r2 worthy Deadpool X and Sentry

Thanks! I’ll use my generic rank gem from act 6 on one of those lmfao 😂