**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone more tired of the "mercs"?

tio_espectrotio_espectro Posts: 46
edited September 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I think that kabam should end this problem soon, since it directly affects the balance of the game, so it also goes against the policies of the game itself, as the wave of Ban arrived, because of use the exploit of the island they have to do the same against the "mercs".
I clarify, I was not affected by the ban since I have always been an honest player and that he is a casual buyer of offers in the game.

Comments

• Options
    Hey @tio_espectro, we're always working on new ways to catch players who cheat, and the systems and tools we use to review account activities are constantly being improved. You can also help us by reaching out to our Support Team any time you notice something suspicious.

An investigation will then be conducted to determine if any form of cheating has occurred and if necessary, appropriate actions will be taken to punish the offending player. Due to our privacy policy however, we'll be unable to provide you with any details regarding the result of the investigation.

You can submit a Support ticket by clicking HERE.

In your email, you should try to include as much of the the following information as possible:

- Date and time that this occurred
    - Name of the suspected player and their Alliance name
    - A detailed description of any strange behaviour you noticed
    - Any relevant screenshots or videos

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.