**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 worthy 5* mystic

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Other than Doom and BWCV, who do you think is r5 worthy? Thanks.

R5 worthy 5* mystic 95 votes

Magik
28%
HendrossCoolFlameThaComeUpBrokenWarlord5386UnidentifiedCreatureLegendboy2411playinggameletLPH_337RookiieEtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litBLACKMILKTEA_88Mike439AATTPapicante1PolygonSneakyWarriorBen_15455Vendemiaire 27 votes
GR
2%
MattmillernwShenk 2 votes
Sym Supreme
29%
Oesername123ThunderGodMoot4LifeThefire13Tarun46LmaoMitriaxThedancingkidMarvel2289B_Dizzle_01RockypantherxMadmo1221DoubleDeltakubricknolanHedronAaronc94UvoginPastorAmericaGOTGChewie420 28 votes
Longshot
11%
ChampioncriticHiu3bossDnegrin6969TwistedTalentzRoKoPlayzzzTrashPanda12vQuadmastershield456CowabungaHemaltrollTs_iron_mark85 11 votes
Sorcerer Supreme
22%
Charlie_SceneColonaut123Midnite93BlasterFoxyAdamb208RU11011Pratham02TP33Doctor_Strange19SwarmOfRavensSparx265IronStrangeA_Cay47laxtheYeetusTheFoetusanaLysis_The_UNCOLLECTED123LBreakerskinnybruh879AlbertGamingYT 21 votes
DV
6%
WaynedavyKenaiFlamingoPluto32GiulioV99Thicco_ModeBerjibs 6 votes
Mephisto
0%
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Magik
    Sorcerer definitely deserves it too,more than Symbiote id say
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★

Longshot is very underrated. I’m actually planning on trying the champion boss with him for first time

Wont work since champion's imunities.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    DV
    voodoo gang

or magik
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Unstoppable Collosus
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Magik

Longshot is very underrated. I’m actually planning on trying the champion boss with him for first time

I wish I have a 5*. My 4* Longshot helped me greatly. Oneshotted Guardian and Airwalker UC Bosses.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Dupe or undupe affects the priority of rank up for any of the above?

Magik, GR, DV, Mephisto, Sym Supreme: duped
    Longshot, Sorcerer Sup: unduped

Thanks.

All of them yeah. Mephisto gonna be a bit of a toss up tho as i know a lot see value in him and a lot think hes kinda meh. To the surprise of absoluttely no one tho i gotta be the guy to ask. Where is morningstar on this list?

MS is not on the list becoz I have 6* version already, thus I skipped her. Sorry buddy.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Longshot, Sorcerer Supreme, Doctor Voodoo, Symbiote Supreme are the best ones. For me even in this order.

If you wanna attempt the V5, go for Voodoo tho
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Taking sorcerer to r5 in a week . Took her to r4 today after I pulled her from a featured. Love her playstyle and mechanic .
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I would say all of them but Mephisto and GR. I will say GR hits harder at R5 which helps obviously and his regen is good but I can't see taking him to R5. I've been meaning to take up Voodoo forever and I don't know if I ever will, but I think he is R5 worthy. I still haven't taken Magik up either. Going to take up Claire next.
  • I wouldn’t R5 Mephisto, his kit is a little bit counter intuitive for my liking.

I’ve got an unawakened 6* Sym Supreme who I will R3 at the first opportunity. I’ve not really found much use for Longshot outside of reisistor lanes and Domino tbh but he is very fun to use.
  • Sorcerer Supreme
    WHERE IS IRON FIST???
  • laxthelaxthe Posts: 51
    Sorcerer Supreme
    i am pretty sure ebony maw can persuade you into ranking him up all the way
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Magik
    So much hate on mephisto. Isn't a top mystic, but he's poison immune and gets benefits from incineration, prevents buffs as well. Some nasty paths require this. I used mephisto for herald's aarkus and worked fine

WHERE IS IRON FIST???

lol, I have 6* IF and thus not on 5* r5 list.
  • RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    Longshot
    Longshot's sp2 is easily one of the best in the game, alongside domino if its crit.
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    No Loki? What lunacy is going on in here lol!

https://youtu.be/N0F29eqBfD4

https://youtu.be/gnafC3HZPjw

Also this, granted is was nerfed, but :o

https://youtu.be/Q3RKyA9Hul0
    Lunae said:

No Loki? What lunacy is going on in here lol!

Also this, granted is was nerfed, but

https://youtu.be/RTzZn1nYj0E