**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone excited for the featured 6 star crystal???

NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
IDK about ya'll but im pretty pumped for it, I've kinda just all together stopped opening 6 star basic, because there is way too much garbage in there to take my chances on. Plus with this new crystal the pool is supposed to be updated to have less meme tier champs(at least thats what I'm hoping)

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    If AA is in it I might start just hoarding 6* shards until he ends up in the basic. If I spent 5k extra shards to pull a iron patriot I'd be sad.
  • WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    I honestly don’t know if the crystal will be great.

Guardian, Red Guardian, Tigra need the dupe. Air-walker doesnt seem to be that great.
    My main target would be hitmonkey, and hopefully other god tier options.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Air-Walker isn‘t in it hopefully as he was the big Boss.

Guardian/Red Guardian/Tigra/Sasquatch/Dragon Man/Hit-Monkey are all quite interesting plus hopefully some other God Tier Champs.

I might take two 6* Featured ... we are getting enough shards from Treasure Island, new Incursions difficulty, Cavalier EQ and Summoner Appreciation calendar.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    AA at 5/65 is extremely useful. and there are not 6* as of yet that can stand strong against him as long as not bleed and poison immune

yeah the problem with AA if you pull the 6 star from featured then you need to awakened him, soo unless you're extremely lucky or have a gem laying around.

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I’m certainly intrigued as to what it’ll contain, however I’ll likely stick with basics
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    I’m very excited for it, mostly for the actual featured champs but it’ll be a massive bonus if there’s some very good regular champs also!

Been saving the shards and currently at 24.6k with a lot more still to get from EQ and side event.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    I’m more so looking forward to Mojo, Sorcerer, and BW to be added to the basic pool.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

If AA is in it I might start just hoarding 6* shards until he ends up in the basic. If I spent 5k extra shards to pull a iron patriot I'd be sad.

Id for sure be happy if he’ll be in the crystal

I’m certainly intrigued as to what it’ll contain, however I’ll likely stick with basics

I feel that, Guess my mind could still be changed depending on the rest of the pool
    @Shamir51 we’re almost neck and neck on 6* shards haha 24.1k. Im really hoping the chances for better champs is better than what we’ve seen so far.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Got two lined up to open tomorrow hoping for a Guardian dupe. Curious to see how the general pool stacks up to the 5* crystal which is pretty stacked
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Guardian
    Red Guardian
    Hit Monkey
    Prof X

If those champs are in the next featured crystals. i will gladly open a few
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I am, but I’m not. I really want guardian, but I want BWDO way more.

Guardian
    Red Guardian
    Hit Monkey
    Prof X

Prof X won't be in it. Pretty sure Air Walker will be the latest featured champ
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Guardian
    Red Guardian
    Hit Monkey
    Prof X

Is your alliance mate Lagacy looking forward to his massive 6* crystal opening tomorrow? I sure am! @Worknprogress

Guardian
    Red Guardian
    Hit Monkey
    Prof X

Is your alliance mate Lagacy looking forward to his massive 6* crystal opening tomorrow? I sure am! @Worknprogress
    I would assume so. Dude has been hoarding for a good bit. Hope it pays off for him.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Guardian
    Red Guardian
    Hit Monkey
    Prof X

I would assume so. Dude has been hoarding for a good bit. Hope it pays off for him.
    Yeah hopefully it works out for him.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Air-Walker isn‘t in it hopefully as he was the big Boss.

Guardian/Red Guardian/Tigra/Sasquatch/Dragon Man/Hit-Monkey are all quite interesting plus hopefully some other God Tier Champs.

I might take two 6* Featured ... we are getting enough shards from Treasure Island, new Incursions difficulty, Cavalier EQ and Summoner Appreciation calendar.

Air Walker was released before Dragon Man; he's going in the featured and Dragon Man is out.

Guardian
    Red Guardian
    Hit Monkey
    Prof X

Yeah hopefully it works out for him.
    Yeah there are a few of us that are gonna be opening some tomorrow. Fingers crossed it works out for everyone.
    @Worknprogress yeah hope he can get what hes lookin for, i would’ve near the same amount he has, if i wasnt talked into opening basic lol
    Now trying to figure out if i should open the one i can do tmr or wait untimi have enough for at least 2-5
    qartweli said:

Have u ever heard people telling about AA that even as r4 he gets his job done?
    Well...that has some sense in it
    U dont really need 6 AA by all means

You're quite mistaken if you don't think AA is worth ranking past R4.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

qartweli said:

Have u ever heard people telling about AA that even as r4 he gets his job done?
    Well...that has some sense in it
    U dont really need 6 AA by all means

You're quite mistaken if you don't think AA is worth ranking past R4.
    agreed. the extra damage and especially health is super useful