**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suicide mastery suggestions.

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips

I have 1/3 Willpower. Should i start investing on Suicide masteries, like one point each? Which should be first priority?

Comments

• MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    @Rookiie that was good one. Could you suggest me on masteries too? It would be really helpful.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,758 ★★★★★
    Thanks dude.
    I tend to stay away from suicide masteries, because I can't stand the idea of Recoil (sacrificing health to activate a special), and because I find utility in other masteries that give my champs good diversity in their kit, but nevertheless, here's my advice on suicides:

1) You need a suicide friendly roster. Great options include Omega Red, Corvus Glaive, Colossus, Black Widow CV and Magneto, none of which I can see in your roster. To pick a suicide friendly champion, you're looking at ones that have Bleed and/or Poison immunity (OR, Magneto, Colossus), with limited use of special attacks, or regeneration (what makes BWCV an excellent option).

2) Based on the immunities of your roster, then you will be able to know which mastery you should max out.

If your champs are predominantly bleed immune, then you can max out Double Edge because you won't be taking any bleed damage. Then, you can balance out your Liquid Courage with Willpower. For example, if you put in one point in Liquid Courage, that's 0.5% poison damage per second which can be cancelled out by 1 point in Willpower (0.5% regenerated health per second).

If your champions are predominantly poison immune, then you can max out Liquid Courage because you won't be taking any poison damage. Now in this case, if you decide to invest in Double Edge, I'd advise you to max out Willpower regardless of how many points you put in to the former, because you take a lot of bleed damage anyway.

In my opinion, the first option is more sensible and has a healthier balance for your champions.

3) Keep only one point in Recoil, if you plan on using Special Attacks make sure your champs can regen (BWCV, OR, Warlock, Namor).
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    I‘ve tried full Suicides myself and chose 3/3 poison and 0/3 bleed (and 3/3 Willpower of course) for now. 30% more damage without really taking damage. I would call it „Suicides Light“.

Probably a good start to get used to Suicides or if you don‘t have all the cores yet.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,758 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

I‘ve tried full Suicides myself and chose 3/3 poison and 0/3 bleed (and 3/3 Willpower of course) for now. 30% more damage without really taking damage. I would call it „Suicides Light“.

Probably a good start to get used to Suicides or if you don‘t have all the cores yet.

This is also a really nice suicide suggestion, since Willpower always cancels out damage from Liquid Courage.

You might also want to watch videos about other mastery setups, just to make sure that suicides is best for you.