**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I going good ? This is 5 months of progress (started the account at the start of quarantine)

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Yesh.... ya have any spare skill awakening gems???
  • Yesh.... ya have any spare skill awakening gems???

nah and u know i got my nick from the 5* nexus (compensation) then duped from act 5 completion
  • Whaaaat said:

The people who disagreed see this is the deal u have only if you haven't spent a single dollar

Does this really proves anthing?
    It only proves that you haven't bought the Peter Parker's Wallet Bonus Offer

You might have bought an Odin

Or if you buy anything (and I mean anything) this offer will disappear?
    And if that's the case do you have a video proving it?
    yes if you buy anything this offers disappears
    do u mean the video to prove that this is not an older picture?
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★

Whaaaat said:

The people who disagreed see this is the deal u have only if you haven't spent a single dollar

yes if you buy anything this offers disappears
    do u mean the video to prove that this is not an older picture?
    No
    I mean a video that if you buy anything, the offer disappears (because I think it's a one time only type of offer)
  • Crcrcrc said:

Progression is so busted nowadays

agreed I started at the start of April and got uncollected at the start of June still slow compared the bg on his macfabio acc
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Show hav lucky u hav ben to
  • Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Progression is so busted nowadays

agreed I started at the start of April and got uncollected at the start of June still slow compared the bg on his macfabio acc
    It took me a solid 3 years to get uncollected from like 2016
    rank 4 that corvus he will help u a ton when getting cav and bruh nice champs
  • Arsoz said:

Whaaaat said:

Bruh just shut up if you dont know anything the offer is there if you haven't bought anything if you buy an odin it goes away
    thank you
  • And i took 4 years to reach this stage.. (lots of long-looong breaks, but 5 months?!)

too much free time
  • Lol what a cleverly disguised brag post

I wasn’t saying you’re bragging about Cavalier. I’m talking about THAT 6 STAR DOOM ARFHHHHSHUUHDHD IT HURTS MY SOUL! Lucky af. You’ve achieved what I’ve done in a year (8 months of serious playing)

yup thanks I get what u mean when I first opened him and levelled him I started getting threats from my friends lmao
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    I also made such fake post and they deleted my post in 20 min lol
  • I also made such fake post and they deleted my post in 20 min lol

bruh wdym fake
    this is actual real