**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake evade bug?

Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
It is stated in her abilities that when opponents are under the effect of concussion she can evade basic attacks.
But here she is evading without having a concussion on diablo.
Is it a bug or am I missing something?

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Not trying to nerf her just curious
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

It is stated in her abilities that when opponents are under the effect of concussion she can evade basic attacks.

That's probably a display bug, the heavy is supposed to put a concussion debuff as long as you hold it, but given she can evade it, it's active but not showing
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Aziz5253 said:

That's probably a display bug, the heavy is supposed to put a concussion debuff as long as you hold it, but given she can evade it, it's active but not showing
    when you heavy, it puts a concussion, and they attack in, so you evade and you stop heavying. I don't think that parts a bug
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Aziz5253 said:

or there’s a node which makes them immune to aar

You are probably just too slow rotating back to heavy, no bugs at all, just your manual input is too slow.

No, diablo has a force of will node so he is immune to concussion. This is not related to manual input.
    This is related to how she interacts.

It's funny how some champions can do things that are not written in their abilities.

Dude. It is written in her abilities. When you charge heavy the opponent does get a concussion. And that concussion stays until you're in your heavy stance. Observe!
    There is no concussion active.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Why does force of will make a champ immune to concussion?

Because the node could be compared to something along the lines of “Immune to bleed DAMAGE.” Would the nullify the bleed debuff? It shouldn’t but it does.

(Just answered my own question 😝)

I never read the abilities too much but I thought it was because they are immune to AAR which makes the concussion debuff disappear on screen but it had still put a concussion on the opponent because they aren’t immune to concussion (only AAR).

That sounds confusing it probably just while charging a heavy LOL.

Force of will states that defender is immune to AAR debuffs and passives.
    So they are immune to concussion.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I never read the abilities too much but I thought it was because they are immune to AAR which makes the concussion debuff disappear on screen but it had still put a concussion on the opponent because they aren’t immune to concussion (only AAR).

That sounds confusing it probably just while charging a heavy LOL.

this is what I've thought too. they're immune to aar, but not necessarily concussion, which is confusing because the concussion doesn't show
    Question is not how he became immune to concussion.
    Question is how she evades without having concussion on the opponent
    @Kabam Miike can you tell us what is going on here?