**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Extra keys in daily cav crystals?

For mutant island - any chance?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    You get enough in the month to do all of the hard difficulty
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    probably lol
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Probably they will add it towards the end of the month
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    WOWWW YOU ARE THIS GREEDY? Disappointed

WOWWW YOU ARE THIS GREEDY?

kabam always add the monthly stuff to the deals

But you don't need the extra keys. The master things are not good and the side event is already so stacked.

But you don't need the extra keys. The master things are not good and the side event is already so stacked.
    yeah but if people buy the deals anyway, more keys doesn't hurt
    edited September 2020

yeah but if people buy the deals anyway, more keys doesn't hurt
    Ig your right but he said the daily cav crystals. That would be way too good.
    like 5 dollars for the things included and another key?
    edited September 2020

yeah. most of the insane rewards would be gone tho, so it might not be as useful
    edited September 2020

yeah. most of the insane rewards would be gone tho, so it might not be as useful
    Yeah, so I don't think it should be in the daily Cavs.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    You can almost guarantee that the last week will have an extra key in the daily deals. It’s for people like the OP who feel the need to go for as many rewards as possible. Even if they’re not particularly useful rewards!

Why would Kabam limit their ability to maximise revenue capitalising on people’s natural behaviour?
    Shamir51 said:

You can almost guarantee that the last week will have an extra key in the daily deals. It’s for people like the OP who feel the need to go for as many rewards as possible. Even if they’re not particularly useful rewards!

Why would Kabam limit their ability to maximise revenue capitalising on people’s natural behaviour?

I just feel like they are not needed at all but my opinion.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★

Shamir51 said:

Everyone’s entitled to an opinion and I would tend to agree with you. But let’s not forget, Kabam is a business and money comes first for any business!
    Shamir51 said:

Shamir51 said:

Everyone’s entitled to an opinion and I would tend to agree with you. But let’s not forget, Kabam is a business and money comes first for any business!
    true but idk if they think it would be necessary.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

Shamir51 said:

Shamir51 said:

true but idk if they think it would be necessary.
    If they can make money, they think it's neccessary.