**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mojo threw SP3 midway through my combo

Wanted to see if anyone else experienced this lately. I was in AW and was mod combo against a mini boss mojo. And he just threw his SP3 while I was halfway through my combo. That’s not intended right?

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Show a video
  • WilkopuppyWilkopuppy Posts: 22
    Happened to me against domino on a boss island fight today. Middle of a combo and she fired off a sp2.
  • JoedartJoedart Posts: 41
    Yes, this has been happening both In AW and AQ for a while now. There are so many bugs in this game it’s a mess. Warlock is still whiffing on his first hit of sp1... how long has this been going on, almost six weeks now.

I have contacted Kabam several times and I keep getting the same generic response. It seems pointless to notify them anymore. I don’t know how or care to record fights to send them in or post. I have gone FTP because of the bugs, not that I really spent much anyway. No more unit card or random crystals for my kids to pop. Oh well, I just can’t justify spending with so many issues unresolved.

I was just wrecked by mini boss Elsa in AQ mid combo by her combo straight into a sp2. She did not evade, it was not her evade mechanic. She had 8 percent health and KOd my 6* doc oc who hadn’t taken a hit the entire fight.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Show a video if u recorded or atleast a screenshot will work
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★

This has happened to me also. I have been blocked in the middle of a special as well. Like right in the middle of a special.

Same here. Unfortunately I don't record my fights so I have no video evidence and I don't even remember exactly with which champions it happened, but against the final boss in the Treasure Island (legendary), in the middle of one of my SP he just started a combo interrupting the special before the last hit. That's the first time I see something like this and shouldn't be possible at all. I'll try to record the next time I take on the legendary difficulty.
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    It’s the new norm
    Always happens
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    Joedart said:

Yes, this has been happening both In AW and AQ for a while now. There are so many bugs in this game it’s a mess. Warlock is still whiffing on his first hit of sp1... how long has this been going on, almost six weeks now.

I have contacted Kabam several times and I keep getting the same generic response. It seems pointless to notify them anymore. I don’t know how or care to record fights to send them in or post. I have gone FTP because of the bugs, not that I really spent much anyway. No more unit card or random crystals for my kids to pop. Oh well, I just can’t justify spending with so many issues unresolved.

I was just wrecked by mini boss Elsa in AQ mid combo by her combo straight into a sp2. She did not evade, it was not her evade mechanic. She had 8 percent health and KOd my 6* doc oc who hadn’t taken a hit the entire fight.

100% this. The game is a mess right now with commands not going through or dropping and the timing of all inputs completely wrong. It’s like the game is skipping certain parts of animations so things that aren’t supposed to be happening are becoming routine. Parries won’t trigger. The second dasher on intercepts is getting intercepted by the person that dashed first. Combos are getting interrupted mid combo. Mediums and lights are mistakenly triggering heavy attacks. Blocks are dropping while holding block still.

The whole game is a broken mess right now.

I have some videos recorded but I don’t know how I’m supposed to upload them (YouTube I’m assuming?). And without seeing my fingers in the screen you can’t really see what the game should be doing.