**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* sw footage released

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/dmxh3sYaDnI

She looks awesome. But nowhere near as OP as kabam have stated in the past

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    Wonder when the crystals are out as really want to pull this star version to enjoy game more
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Wonder when the crystals are out as really want to pull this star version to enjoy game more

Hopefully by the end of the month. Everything looks fine. Nothing seems to need changing. Been saving up for her myself
    I got 125 sigs for her and keeping my mystic iso for her and t4cc mystic and i hope its early than near next month but will see
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    she may have been OP a time ago but these days ... much like the 5* Wolverine release ... it's just not the same as it would have been back when the content (and champs) were very different than they are now.
  • No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    I wonder what are the standards for kabam miike to say she’d be op
    Act4? Act5?

Don’t remember how old that quote is but everyone knew she wasn’t going to be that op. But honestly this gives me soooo much nostalgia, rip the og gods
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★

I wonder what are the standards for kabam miike to say she’d be op
    Act4? Act5?

Don’t remember how old that quote is but everyone knew she wasn’t going to be that op. But honestly this gives me soooo much nostalgia, rip the og gods

I remember reading it and him saying she obliterates any content. I dunno what world he lived in.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    The offers are out now. Should have known she'd be behind a paywall...
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Yep, she’s available now...

• MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    What a miserable way to introduce 5* SW