**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bad Luck Continues.....

Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
.....just not for me!

Last 3 pulls have been 5star stark spidey, 6star human torch, and now a ghost! Perfect timing on ghost since next event will be mutant heavy.

Just need Aegon and Quake and I will have all the top champs. My roster is looking pretty sick right now.

Also, condolences to everyone getting all the bad pulls. I stole all the good luck.

Comments

• Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Thanks. The 5stars were basic crystals. Dual crystals weren’t giving me anything so I went back to basic. Probably will stick with basic for awhile.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Epic twist
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    you are in an alliance though. nice 6* luke cage and venom though, they are gods. i hope i get a roster like urs.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Congrats..... my last pull from the tech/cosmic dual class was hela... right next to a sentinel ... proceeded to get my butt handed to me by crossbones again
  • Insane luck man!!
    Best of luck in future!!
    But why do take both your nicks up??
    Is it helping someway??(the question was out of doubt).
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    take some of my grandmaster luck you will get rocket!

Insane luck man!!
    Best of luck in future!!
    But why do take both your nicks up??
    Is it helping someway??(the question was out of doubt).

The 6star fury is only rank 1. I level up all my 6stars to 1/25 whenever I get them. But if I ever dupe 6star fury I will take him to Rank2 and I will definitely put both NF to work and it will be a big help.
    edited September 2020
    Moot4Life said:

you are in an alliance though. nice 6* luke cage and venom though, they are gods. i hope i get a roster like urs.

Yea, but everyone in my alliance is a bum. Most of the time it feels like I am doing all the work.

Edit to explain sarcasm in case it’s not obvious. I am only one in my alliance
    edited September 2020

Before this I pulled Blade again.
    So, starky, ghost, blade, sorcerer supreme last 4 5stars
    HT last pulled 6star.
    Best streak i have ever been on.

All basics, none from dual crystals
    Arsoz said:

Nice! I gotta feeling my luck will run out when I waste all my units on prof x and apocalypse crystals
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    I just pulled 6 star venompool and prior to this it was punisher 2099for the third time and prior to that it was diablo. Not sure why Kabam hates me so much....really I’m down to one last 6 star pull and if is one more turd I’m quitting. 1.5 mil account with zero six star luck. It’s a shame to quit but oh well.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    edited September 2020
    It doesn’t get any better...sigh
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Dailey said:

Garbage

Oof
  • Xer0Xer0 Posts: 26
    Very nice! I don’t buy whatsoever Kabam saying everyone is supposed to have an even amount of champions, I know some players who’s amount of God Tier to trash is literally 9-1, while others do have such trash and continue to get it and they have quit the game. Not that Kabam cares as new players just rotate in.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★

That OG Gully 2 days ago still hurt...I hope her and CapWW2 gets reworked soon to make them usable (getting the wrong Gully and the wrong Cap in these crystals are awful). Duping that WW2 was a kick to the jewels considering how few 6*s I have. Nothing worth rank 2.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

That OG Gully 2 days ago still hurt...I hope her and CapWW2 gets reworked soon to make them usable (getting the wrong Gully and the wrong Cap in these crystals are awful). Duping that WW2 was a kick to the jewels considering how few 6*s I have. Nothing worth rank 2.

So...are stealthy, cull and squirrel girl suddenly invisible to your eye or...?!
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★

So...are stealthy, cull and squirrel girl suddenly invisible to your eye or...?!

Stealthy, Cull, and Squirrel Girl aren't built for day to day use. Situational flimsy champ like Stealthy who is far behind to someone like Nick in damage and sustainability with just slow in his tool kit is not worth resources. Squirrel Girl bleeds some, but not much else going for her. Cull does some damage but takes almost as much from parrying isn't a day to day questing, aw, aq champ either. For a 6* to be worthy of rank up, they need to be useful in many aspects of the game, not just for fighting Thing like Stealthy for example. Watch KT1's vid of champs that he uses most, it makes sense a rank up should be usable in many content.
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    I alternated between good luck and bad luck

• HorlockHorlock Posts: 20
    must be nice :'(