**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I need a bit of help

Ok, so... I’m chasing science awakening gem for a year and a half already and all I was getting was skill... Anyways, just got mystic ag for a change and, as the fate would want it, I got few mystic champs in the last two weeks for which I have no idea if they need it, nor if they’re any better awakened...
From what I know, Doom doesn’t really need it, I almost never use ghost rider and even if I did I don’t think I’d use one on him, same goes for magik... Voodoo is also no since I believe that game and nodes overgrew him (maybe I’m wrong)...
So basically, it came down to SS, mojo, man-thing or to wait for longshot or sorcerer supreme... Can someone enlighten me about the best choice?
Thank you

Comments

• Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Mojo
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Mojo ..... think you could spare one of those skill awakening gems ?
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    Are you guys trolling me with ebony or am I missing something?
    Iron fist is always a good choice though...

Ebony maw or iron fist

JKJK Mojo or Voodoo. Magik really only needs it for defense, and a lot more people are not using her on defense and are powerlocking with her

Longshot ain't need awakening, I have him at 5/50 and crushes Map 4 bosses. IDK about Sorceror awakened, but mine hits real hard unawakened.
    How about sym supreme? He doesn’t need it? I kinda like his animation but if he doesn’t need it even better.

Sure, I have three of those and would trade them all for one science...

• SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    if your chasing prestige use it on doom.
    I used one on symb supreme and i have no regrets. that guaranteed stagger comes in clutch sometimes when i have terrible RNG.
    I would also use one on mojo if u place him on defence. offensively, he doesnt really need it. (im not really sure about mojo, just going of what my old ally mates told me)
    Mojo it is! Thanks guys!
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Mojo it is! Thanks guys!

No Problem!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I was going to say voodoo
    :(
    if you haven't used it yet, check out my post on voodoo for some info if you want to convince yourself to use it on him
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/218356/voodoo-a-mystic-rogue#latest
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Sure, I have three of those and would trade them all for one science...

I have 3 science and 4 mystic. Could you spare me a cosmic? Oh and if someone wants a tech 6* awakening gem, I’ll take literally any other class.