**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summer Smackdown incorrect rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• jaymania82jaymania82 Posts: 66

Hey there, we're working on getting the rewards for the other difficulties corrected as well.

so im guessing once those are fix then we will receive the remaindar of our rewards that are missing? from the mega boss rush
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

The rewards fix has been pushed for the lower difficulties as well. As soon as we have a definitive date for when we'll be getting everyone the rewards they missed, we'll let everyone know here.

Great! I'mma get to it, and take my AA up now (or maybe whenever level up comes next, I guess).
  • How long should we wait for compensation of omega boss rush... Its already been days... And the point is we rushed to complete it for the rewards to rank up champions to play aq, aw, eq, story, etc etc... This is very disappointing... And now I feel for this delay.. They should not only end up giving the remainder rewards but also additional compensation for the massive delay
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    It's reasonable to assume that priority was to get the side event going again, and that was just fixed the other day. Now its the weekend (long weekend in Canada), wouldn't expect anything before Wednesday as a guess.

Sucks, but we'll get it eventually. Just hold on a bit longer.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Mixalis said:

Come on man. I want to rank up my 6 star champion. This is pathetic! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Give them a break. They had to work very hard to get the side quest situated, not to mention they have to be able to track down who didn’t get the rewards. You’ll get them in time.
  • RoxRox Posts: 4
    IKON said:

Its. The. Weekend.

Labour Day in Canada. You all get weekends and holidays, so do they. Your rewards will come in time.

Our rewards should have come that day! Not a week later. I think most here would appreciate a time frame on when to expect the correct rewards. No communication from kabam moderators about this is just feeding the fire
    I tried. Continue shouting into the void if it so pleases you.
    Y'all are acting like this was the only thing that went wrong. They've been deal with a lot, and there was a total of 3 working days.
  • Robbo9Robbo9 Posts: 51
    It’s not even about the rewards for me any more. I’ve got the rank up materials I needed from aq now and I don’t need anything else right now. But good customer service would have been to sort out the correct rewards for honest players first, then sort out bans for cheaters in the other event. Or as an absolute bare minimum give some updates.

If it was the other way round and they’d accidentally given out a full t5cc in the rewards you can be sure they’d have found a way to correct it within minutes. We certainly wouldn’t have got 5 days down the line without anything being done.
  • Maybe somebody can help me here, whether it’s @Kabam Zibiit or somebody else.

I read it that we can do multiple runs on this quest and get the rewards for each run, even if we only run on one difficulty.

So my question is did I read things wrong here, or am I correct about the multiple rewards for multiple runs?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I waiting on the corrected rewards as well BTW. I saw they were wrong and realized worse case scenario they'd correct them later so just went ahead and did it. Have no problem waiting for them to fix it either. The information was there. I have a hard time believing you did it unknowingly but even if you did, they'll fix it when they're back at work. Relax
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yes when seems to be the general question, but making more and more threads wont help anything, im certain kabam are looking into it.
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Mixalis said:

IKON said:

Y'all are acting like this was the only thing that went wrong. They've been deal with a lot, and there was a total of 3 working days.

Yet, they took back the rewards from the cheaters in 24 hours.
    Actually I think the 7 day ban was to get the rewards back. I doubt that they did that in the first 24 hours
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 506 ★★★
    Mixalis said:

Whaaaat said:

Mixalis said:

IKON said:

Yet, they took back the rewards from the cheaters in 24 hours.
    Actually I think the 7 day ban was to get the rewards back. I doubt that they did that in the first 24 hours
    There was a guy from my former alliance that kabam took back all 3 items the next day
    If they were banned and couldn't login, then how do they know the items were removed??
  • Saransh786Saransh786 Posts: 11

The rewards fix has been pushed for the lower difficulties as well. As soon as we have a definitive date for when we'll be getting everyone the rewards they missed, we'll let everyone know here.

Bro when can we get the actual rewards for the omega boss rush challenge.
  • BabafrigoBabafrigo Posts: 44
    it's getting frustrating, we just need update for situation so far