**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Human Torch Pre Fight Ability (a nouvelle discussion)

Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
Hello everybody! I have a question concerning Mr.Torch's pre-fight ability.
I am pretty sure everybody knows how it applies a buff on the opponent that states his nova flames n' stuff are better. So is it possible to stack these buffs on the opponent with other Humans on your team?
I would try this myself but I only have the 4* version. Please let me know!

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think it says it doesn't stack.(not a novellum)
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

I think it says it doesn't stack.(not a novellum)

Wow! I am dumb!
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I’ll try to answer what I think you mean. If you’re thinking of his persistent charge, it only stacks up to 1. If you’re talking about multiple torches, each pre fight only interacts with the same rarity. For example, a 5 star human torch cannot use the pre fight ability placed by a 3 star. However, 5 star human torch can use the ability placed by another 5 star. This is useful in aq/aw.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Edeuink said:

I’ll try to answer what I think you mean. If you’re thinking of his persistent charge, it only stacks up to 1. If you’re talking about multiple torches, each pre fight only interacts with the same rarity. For example, a 5 star human torch cannot use the pre fight ability placed by a 3 star. However, 5 star human torch can use the ability placed by another 5 star. This is useful in aq/aw.

So it can stack with other torches... interesting. I was wondering because I thought thus would be a little too good for AQ/AW cause if everybody had a Human Torch and they all stacked, wouldn't that be OP?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Edeuink said:

So it can stack with other torches... interesting. I was wondering because I thought thus would be a little too good for AQ/AW cause if everybody had a Human Torch and they all stacked, wouldn't that be OP?
    they don't really stack.let's say joe uses his torch on a miniboss and uses the prefight. they move onto the boss, and Bob uses the prefight on the boss but doesn't actually go in the fight. then Joe can go in and can use that prefight
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Edeuink said:

Sorry, I did not mean that it stacked. I meant that a 5 star can use the other 5 star’s pre fight ability without using their own pre fight ability.