**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wolverine and Scarlet Witch

YES! They are finally here in 5* BUT it depends on spending money and the RNG, so, is there any plans on adding them in regular crystals any time sooner?

Comments

• Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I don't know what the hype about wolverine and SW as 5 star. they are old fashioned champs and offer nothing exciting. wolverine regen and bleeds. that won't help me in AW. SW is too RNG dependent and i won't take her over doom or BWCV. they are just champs. specially when kabam put them behind a paywall, i have no interest in acquiring them. it puzzles me seeing players going nuts trying to acquire them. but yeah good for them and kabam, cause thats how in a way this is a free to play game :)
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★

Spent 10$ today to test my luck. And I can vouch for this guy being very worth it. Incredibly potent regen and really good bleed damage. AQ god.

I did pulled him as well, the bad thing is I don't have any resources, I was lucky enough to pull 6 stars namor and 5 stars red guardian just a few days before him so he won't be ranked up soon.

Still nice to have a collection champ.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    @Masterpuff Awesome!! I was lucky enough to also pull the 5*, if get an awakening gem hell for sure get it, hes still sitting at r4 rn
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I have had a good run of luck lately. I am thinking about spending $15 to get 3 shots at either.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

@Masterpuff Awesome!! I was lucky enough to also pull the 5*, if get an awakening gem hell for sure get it, hes still sitting at r4 rn

Awesome! I gave him some generics because I play for fun, don’t really care what people say. I had one gem, which I gave to him. He is SO fun.
  • If I had the money, I'd whale on getting her

If I had the money, I'd whale on getting her

I was fully expecting to have thrown 10$ out the window.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    All I got was trash. Not spending on this RNG anymore. Sucks for Kabam because I have money to spend, but not going to spend if I'm not getting my money's worth
  • ChrisBass13ChrisBass13 Posts: 18
    That's the point, it's unfair that the only way of getting this champs is by spending money, and the worst part is that not even that assures you that you will get at least one of them. They should be added to the 5* pool
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I bought first 2 unit packages for $15 and got 3 tries.

• mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★
    I don't disagree much with what many of you have said regarding their value in the current meta.

That said, I still want them for some of their synergies.

Take CAIW's mystic craft for example. 30% of their attack as damage anytime they nullify a buff is pretty nice, but in Act 6 for example, where you're restricted to 5/6* champs, you were limited to Jane Foster or Dr. Strange to get that synergy, which is kind of a wasted slot in my opinion.

I'm finished with Act 6.2 that had gates for a minimum number of class specific champs, but man, on the 4 5* mystic gate in 6.2.6, I would have loved having CAIW and SW for that synergy, then Doom, BWCV and any of the other rockstar Mystics released recently.

Same goes for CAIW with Wolverine and the permanent prowess. I haven't gotten to it yet, but I think there's a lane in Act 6.3 where champs need to have a prowess to do any damage. That synergy opens you up to carry any mutant, instead of being limited to those with prowess in their kit by default, and I'd personally rather carry wolverine on my team for that synergy than Beast or Storm.
    Gildenlow said:

Spent 10$ today to test my luck. And I can vouch for this guy being very worth it. Incredibly potent regen and really good bleed damage. AQ god.

I did pulled him as well, the bad thing is I don't have any resources, I was lucky enough to pull 6 stars namor and 5 stars red guardian just a few days before him so he won't be ranked up soon.

Still nice to have a collection champ.
    I have a namor too- but I took up wolvie instead.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Got a couple crystals to try my luck, and was thrilled to get Wolvie. Had 2 mutant gems, so he got one and all my spare mutant sig stones and went up to R4, sig 70. Been using him as a path clearer in the Uncollected EQ. He may not be the solution to every path, but that regen and healthy bleed damage makes him more viable than many other OG champs in the game. As an R4, he's getting about 300 bleed damage per second without class advantage, so when you stack on 4 or 5 bleeds you're getting 1200 - 1500 damage per second, definitely nothing to scoff at. And as others have pointed out, he has some excellent synergies that make it more than worthwhile having him on the questing team.