**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Suicides for Act 5 Completion/Exploration?

youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I became Uncollected a few weeks ago and I'm currently working on exploring 5.1 fully. I've been seeing a lot about suicides lately and I'm wondering if they're worth investing in for Act 5 full completion and exploration (and if so, any setup recommendations would be awesome!). I go back on forth on whether I should push for cavalier first or fully explore act 5 first.

I tried searching for a similar topic and I've came up empty handed other than their effectiveness can depend heavily on your roster and the content. Including my current roster for reference. Any advice / input is appreciated.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Bro With Your Roster You Can Just Go In And Beat The Rest Of Act 5 As Is. And Pretty Much Anybody Immune To Bleed Or Poison/Takes Less Damage From Them/Can Heal Their Health Back Up From It Are Good For Suicides. Also Champions That Don't Rely On Special Attacks.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think you can actually go for cav. warlock is one of the best options for a lot of the tricky bosses and Hyperion can handle the tech ones.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yes, I used suicides for my completion/exploration, and it made it so much faster and less itemfull. Besides, you're gonna have it unlocked forever, so you might as well go ahead.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

I became Uncollected a few weeks ago and I'm currently working on exploring 5.1 fully. I've been seeing a lot about suicides lately and I'm wondering if they're worth investing in for Act 5 full completion and exploration (and if so, any setup recommendations would be awesome!). I go back on forth on whether I should push for cavalier first or fully explore act 5 first.

I tried searching for a similar topic and I've came up empty handed other than their effectiveness can depend heavily on your roster and the content. Including my current roster for reference. Any advice / input is appreciated.

The only thing I can think of when I see your roster is "how the hell are you not cav", As for suicides, the damage you are going to take from activating suicides won't matter at all because you'll be running through fights faster than Usain Bolt

BTW- Is this a cleverly disguised brag post?? Because I still can't believe it
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

That Taskmaster should be taken up more just saying
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    MaxGaming said:

That Taskmaster should be taken up more just saying
    Ignore Max and watch some YouTube videos to get an idea of taskmaster, Max is our resident Taskmaster fan and he'll tell you to take Taskmaster to 6 star rank 3, doesn't mean you should
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    To answer your questions.

I’d go for cav first. You have a roster that can deal with it. After you are cav the better stuff/rewards/crystals will help you a lot.

Suicides. I just turned mine on and are happy with it. In some insanely long fights where you want to use many specials is of course not recommended but apart from that it’s awesome. Most fights are over very fast. And a lot of your champs are suicide friendly.
    You have the units to afford it. But I would recommend a few points in Willpower to level out some damage.
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Thanks everyone for the input. I really appreciate it. I bit the bullet and unlocked suicides. There were so many different set up recommendations out there and I hope I made the right choices based on my current champs. There goes my units! But at least it's done.

I explored 100% of everything I could before going for Uncollected and I've been focusing on Montly EQs and Side Quests a lot for the rewards. Every time I saw someone's profile who was Cavalier their prestige was at least twice mine so I thought I should strengthen my roster. Thanks for the advice to go for Cavalier. I'm hope to finish complete Act 5 soon and go for 6.1 after