**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yo Ho, Yo Ho! A Summoner's Life For Me!

Comments

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

I don’t want compensation but plz fix the bug I want to get my featured five star soon but I won’t enter the quest until the bug is fixed Because I am tired of fighting weapon x he is just so annoying even when my human torch has nova flames

There's no bug. The boss will only change once you defeat it. But there's also a chance that you will encounter the same boss in succession.
    There is, I defeated it wolverine in epic and it remained same I don't want compensation too but I can open a 5 star crystal today but the boss does not change at all
    There is a chance that it will remain the same.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

I don’t want compensation but plz fix the bug I want to get my featured five star soon but I won’t enter the quest until the bug is fixed Because I am tired of fighting weapon x he is just so annoying even when my human torch has nova flames

There's no bug. The boss will only change once you defeat it. But there's also a chance that you will encounter the same boss in succession.
    There is, I defeated it wolverine in epic and it remained same I don't want compensation too but I can open a 5 star crystal today but the boss does not change at all
    And you defeated Wolverine in EPIC. Not in Legendary. Defeat Emma Frost in LEGENDARY for the boss to change. EPIC is not related to LEGENDARY.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

shield456 said:

And you defeated Wolverine in EPIC. Not in Legendary. Defeat Emma Frost in LEGENDARY for the boss to change. EPIC is not related to LEGENDARY.
    The boss remained same in epic not legendary.
    So the concept is same for all difficulties
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    All the T2A requires 2 keys. :(
  • SpoonySpoony Posts: 9
    I keep going in fights with Storm Pyramid X as the "Random" mutant champ, and Emma Frost as the boss. I try to do the Legendary category, but because of Emma, I cant get past her because I have no 6 star champ (as of posting this) and I'm missing out on 15k 5* shards which is really Important to me Right now
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

Everyone complaining they can't kill bosses in legendary or epic - that means the difficulty isn't meant for you. Sure, the rewards look awesome - but they aren't for where you are progression wise. Instead of complaining that you can't best the hardest difficulties and get the best rewards, do an easier difficulty this month, build up your account and try again on next month's side event.

That isn't the case boss does not change and that was apart of the island.
    The boss should change randomly every time we start the quest.
    I already defeated all of them except boss item less.
    I just wanted that bug to be fixed soon
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    shield456 said:

Everyone complaining they can't kill bosses in legendary or epic - that means the difficulty isn't meant for you. Sure, the rewards look awesome - but they aren't for where you are progression wise. Instead of complaining that you can't best the hardest difficulties and get the best rewards, do an easier difficulty this month, build up your account and try again on next month's side event.

That isn't the case boss does not change and that was apart of the island.
    The boss should change randomly every time we start the quest.
    I already defeated all of them except boss item less.
    I just wanted that bug to be fixed soon
    That is not a bug... it is random as long as you complete a map... just like every quest in the game (those with random champions like daily quests) the map does not change until you beat the boss... same with items on maps they won't change unless you beat the boss (for those who revive farm in act 4... the big key is to finish the map and not just grab the revive or else it won't reset the map)
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    edited September 2020

All the T2A requires 2 keys. :(

4 keys = 2 T2A, 7,500 5* Shards, 2,000 6* Shards

Sounds pretty good to me.

• RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    This may have been posted, I really didn't have time to read them all, but I misunderstood what this event was in a way, so I was under the impression that there's 28 paths & 35 keys, so I apparently & mistakenly thought we'd run all 28 paths on a difficulty then use the other 7 left over keys for a did difficulty but 1 path just cost me 2 keys, so looks like I was dead wrong, anyone else misunderstand this event??

U know in the back of my mind I felt like kabam was being overly generous with this side quest and that's out of character, if it's to good it's prob to good to be true I guess.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,750 ★★★★★
    RO53TT1 said:

This may have been posted, I really didn't have time to read them all, but I misunderstood what this event was in a way, so I was under the impression that there's 28 paths & 35 keys, so I apparently & mistakenly thought we'd run all 28 paths on a difficulty then use the other 7 left over keys for a did difficulty but 1 path just cost me 2 keys, so looks like I was dead wrong, anyone else misunderstand this event??

U know in the back of my mind I felt like kabam was being overly generous with this side quest and that's out of character, if it's to good it's prob to good to be true I guess.

That's IF you run all 28 paths of a difficulty. I for one will bypass a good bit from legendary like t4cc for extra shards from epic. That's more keys I can use there.
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    Spoony said:

I keep going in fights with Storm Pyramid X as the "Random" mutant champ, and Emma Frost as the boss. I try to do the Legendary category, but because of Emma, I cant get past her because I have no 6 star champ (as of posting this) and I'm missing out on 15k 5* shards which is really Important to me Right now

Emma Frost is a character you can counter if you learn to fight her, even with lesser ranked champs. Try dueling to practice baiting her sp1.

RO53TT1 said:

That path that cost two keys is really two paths... just there is a locked path off the other path
  • JazzymanJazzyman Posts: 18
    Hey kabam I have a problem, in your post yall said "The Bosses are still random" Please Explain to me how for the past week I was only getting weapon X
    Jazzyman said:

Hey kabam I have a problem, in your post yall said "The Bosses are still random" Please Explain to me how for the past week I was only getting weapon X

They are random once the map resets... maps only reset when the boss is beaten... beat the boss and then you get another random boss (which could be the exact same as the previous one)
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Jazzyman said:

I've only gotten both mags alternating between each other. And there was an Emma once.
    Always demolish both of them with havok.
  • JazzymanJazzyman Posts: 18
    Well if I do have to beat wolverine then does anyone got any tips to help
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    I know some people from my alliance that were banned for 7 days, and now that they can log-in again into the game, they still have the champs that they opened with the extra shards from the side eq
    Wasn't Kabam supposed to remove the extra rewards?
    I would happily take a 7 day ban if I was suppose to keep the extra rewards (but 'unfortunately' I didn't exploit it)
  • Jazzyman said:

Well if I do have to beat wolverine then does anyone got any tips to help

don't get hit best advice I came upon
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    My mini account cleared with 3 and 4* and 1 r1 5* champs you dont need 6* . Even a 3* corvus glaive can beat emma
    Spoony said:

• User121077User121077 Posts: 2
    I may have missed this, but is there any bonus for 100% exploration of one map? Not being greedy, just curious.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Whaaaat said:

I know some people from my alliance that were banned for 7 days, and now that they can log-in again into the game, they still have the champs that they opened with the extra shards from the side eq
    Wasn't Kabam supposed to remove the extra rewards?
    I would happily take a 7 day ban if I was suppose to keep the extra rewards (but 'unfortunately' I didn't exploit it)

Could a mod address this please?
  • Gsmooth21Gsmooth21 Posts: 8
    If you get the featured crystal and hold on to it will it change with the next batch of champs?
  • Gsmooth21Gsmooth21 Posts: 8
    Gsmooth21 said:

If you get the featured crystal and hold on to it will it change with the next batch of champs?

@Kabam Boo
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    @Gsmooth21 No! If you purchased VW then it's not going to evolve in Mercedes LOL. Purchased crystal batch is not going to change after next featured crystal batch update!:) But you can save shards for next one!;)
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    lets hope Kabam learns from this event and makes the next one as good with less bugs
  • Cpt9ToesCpt9Toes Posts: 32
    RO53TT1 said:

The “two key” paths actually unlock two paths...
  • Cpt9ToesCpt9Toes Posts: 32
    RO53TT1 said:

The “two key” paths actually unlock two paths...