**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to get a refund in apple

FatedFatalityFatedFatality Posts: 90
edited September 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I spent 1k units on omega boss rush but the game kicked me out of the quest and kabam is not restoring my progress. Can someone guide me how to get the refund back?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• I bought the tony stark briefcase cor omega boss rush but i want a refund now. Will my account go into - units?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think so but I have no idea how it works.
    how did it kick you out? I think you should just contact support to put you back in the quest if it was a bug caused by them changing the rewards
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    I feel for you man
  • how did it kick you out? I think you should just contact support to put you back in the quest if it was a bug caused by them changing the rewards

No idea, kabam is not getting my progress back.
    would you mind showing your original email? and hold off on the refund unless you need it for rent, because you don't really want negative units if you can prevent it while still getting what you want
  • would you mind showing your original email? and hold off on the refund unless you need it for rent, because you don't really want negative units if you can prevent it while still getting what you want

I want the money back, great thing is i ll get it back from summoner appreciation one
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★

I spent 1k units on omega boss rush but the game kicked me out of the quest and kabam is not restoring my progress. Can someone guide me how to get the refund back?

You'll go into negative units. You being unhappy with the game isn't what refunds are for.
  • I spent 1k units on omega boss rush but the game kicked me out of the quest and kabam is not restoring my progress. Can someone guide me how to get the refund back?

You'll go into negative units. You being unhappy with the game isn't what refunds are for.
    I would be happy if they get my progression back on the quest but they arent and i am fine with negative units
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    The support seems to clearly have misunderstood you unless you can show us your first email so we can help and back you up.

I would be happy if they get my progression back on the quest but they arent and i am fine with negative units
    Submit another ticket. It's not worth negative units. Stop trying to game the system.
  • Daddrieda said:

The support seems to clearly have misunderstood you unless you can show us your first email so we can help and back you up.

Nothing fishy right?
  • FatedFatalityFatedFatality Posts: 90
    edited September 2020
    The email which is connected to my game account?

Daddrieda said:

Nothing fishy right?
    No, nothing fishy. I mean for all we know you exited the quest yourself and is lying.
  • Daddrieda said:

Nothing fishy right?
    No, nothing fishy. I mean for all we know you exited the quest yourself and is lying.
    If i did exit, i woudnt be here
  • I sent a ticket from my game email id, got a reply on the other email id
  • So which id you want?
  • I sent another ticket, if they dont, i ll post again here
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    yea you not showing proof makes it sound like your lying
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

I would be happy if they get my progression back on the quest but they arent and I am fine with negative units
    When you are in negative units any units you earn through calendars and regular gameplay won't go towards the negative balance. You also won't be able to purchase anything until it's resolved. I would suggest trying to work through Kabam as much as possible even if it takes multiple tickets. The only way to get out of the negative balance is to spend the cash to make up the difference.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    For the OP to substantiate his claim, what would the proof even look like???

My understanding is that he is claiming that he was kicked out mid quest.

Screenshots would show nothing that constitutes proof of this. The only thing I can think of is a video.

But why would the OP have started a screen recording if he had no idea this was going to happen? I’m pretty sure it’s not common practice for people to record every second of their game experience every time they login- I know I certainly don’t. Maybe there are people that do.

Obviously I’ve got no idea how the original query was worded when the OP submitted his ticket to Kabam but their response isn’t great in dealing with this particular scenario. I’ve had similar experiences where I’ve logged a ticket and the response doesn’t respond to my query and basically answers a completely different question.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★

Shamir51 said:

For the OP to substantiate his claim, what would the proof even look like???

My understanding is that he is claiming that he was kicked out mid quest.

Screenshots would show nothing that constitutes proof of this. The only thing I can think of is a video.

But why would the OP have started a screen recording if he had no idea this was going to happen? I’m pretty sure it’s not common practice for people to record every second of their game experience every time they login- I know I certainly don’t. Maybe there are people that do.

Obviously I’ve got no idea how the original query was worded when the OP submitted his ticket to Kabam but their response isn’t great in dealing with this particular scenario. I’ve had similar experiences where I’ve logged a ticket and the response doesn’t respond to my query and basically answers a completely different question.

The only reason people are sceptical of OP is because it's not possible for you to be kicked out of a quest unless Kabam pulls the plug on it, like the side quest when it was possible to exploit it. Sounds like OP is just trynna get some free units imo

Completely understand mate. And I’ve seen enough of the “my little bro sold all my champs” posts to be sceptical of cases like this.

Was simply trying to play devils advocate here as I’ve had some weird things happen to me in the past, but as I don’t screen record everyjthing, I’d never have proof.

It is entirely possible that OP was in the middle of the quest when Kabam took it down. If that’s genuinely the case, then I would expect Kabam to treat his case seriously.

Also begs the question on how he’s spent 1k units and not finished it!! 😐
  • Hey FatedFatality, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums. We're unable to help with account-specific issues or refund requests. You can find information about our refund policy HERE. However, if you require further assistance with this, I recommend continuing to work with our Support Team.
This discussion has been closed.