**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please be less lazy for future cav EQ

As the cav EQ difficultly/rewards are dying down (I hope). I’m now starting uncollected EQ and noticing the nodes are exactly the same as cav difficulty (minus the “global”). It’s a bit disappointing as it means uncollected is even more boring than usual.

It also explains why cav was bit easier than a lot of us expected, once you bring a counter to the global (or even a champ who benefits), it’s exactly the same as uc except with more health and attack.

I hope next months can have wholly different nodes on the maps.

Comments

• ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★

I used UC as warm-up for each Cav run.

If I’d known I might have, but it wasn’t really necessary either.
    Lormif said:

As the cav EQ difficultly/rewards are dying down (I hope). I’m now starting uncollected EQ and noticing the nodes are exactly the same as cav difficulty (minus the “global”). It’s a bit disappointing as it means uncollected is even more boring than usual.

It also explains why cav was bit easier than a lot of us expected, once you bring a counter to the global (or even a champ who benefits), it’s exactly the same as uc except with more health and attack.

This is how the quests have always been, when you did UC you got the hardest, when you stepped down to the next difficulty all they did was remove one node to make it easier.
    For bosses yeah, but for the paths as UC was the only one with nodes, I expected cav would have different nodes altogether on the paths rather than one which can be ignored with the right counter, or even that helps you.

Going back to their initially stated goal of giving us a difficulty that will be challenging for all cav players, they’re not supplying that if the fights are barely different in principle from the uc ones.

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

This is how the quests have always been, when you did UC you got the hardest, when you stepped down to the next difficulty all they did was remove one node to make it easier.
    For bosses yeah, but for the paths as UC was the only one with nodes, I expected cav would have different nodes altogether on the paths rather than one which can be ignored with the right counter, or even that helps you.

Going back to their initially stated goal of giving us a difficulty that will be challenging for all cav players, they’re not supplying that if the fights are barely different in principle from the uc ones.

They have never done that for difficulties in the past there is no reason to expect them to come up with 2 different modes for each difficulty each month. And yes they can supply that by changing just single nodes, anyone who has done incursions can see what a difference one or 2 nodes can make in the difficulty.

Lormif said:

Don't know what would have led you to that. It's a the same quest, just more difficult as you go along. It makes more sense to add layers instead of designing everything completely different.
    Just blind optimism I guess.
    It makes sense from their perspective, but if this month is any indication, the monthly cav will just be same as uc with an extra node that only works to restrict who you can bring but doesn’t change the challenge. I was hoping for something different as broadly same as uc with more health falls short of the challenge they promised imo, I don’t see how they could ever turn that into a proper challenge (for reference I’m about halfway through act6 exploration, not touched abyss and not planning to for a while).

• slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

Lormif said:

Don't know what would have led you to that. It's a the same quest, just more difficult as you go along. It makes more sense to add layers instead of designing everything completely different.
    It makes sense from their perspective, but if this month is any indication, the monthly cav will just be same as uc with an extra node that only works to restrict who you can bring but doesn’t change the challenge. I was hoping for something different as broadly same as uc with more health falls short of the challenge they promised imo, I don’t see how they could ever turn that into a proper challenge (for reference I’m about halfway through act6 exploration, not touched abyss and not planning to for a while).

Just add a single +100% atk node in all champs in whole eq and you will find what you want
    slacker said:

Lormif said:

Just add a single +100% atk node in all champs in whole eq and you will find what you want
    It’s not just a matter of higher attack (that’s what the 4* objective is for anyway), I’d have wished for nodes changing how to handle the fights.