**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5* champ to r5 first?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
What’s your advice? Thanks.

Which 5* champ to r5 first? 12 votes

Duped Aegon
58%
Henrytfu_41ThaComeUpZombieZeddThatOneMasterGamerEtjamaDarkEternityInfiniteAbe17 7 votes
Unduped Stealth Spidey
0%
Duped Void
0%
Duped Colossus
8%
Thicco_Mode 1 vote
Unduped Sunspot
25%
LittleduckykinsGr8TonyStarkshield456 3 votes
Unduped Warlock
8%
YeetusTheFoetus 1 vote
Unduped Sentinel
0%

Comments

• Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Unduped Sunspot
    I love sunspot but warlock, stealthy and void are all good options
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Duped Aegon
    I have 8 r5s, soon to be 9 and if I had either a Nick or an Aegon I would be able to run Abyss rn. Cherish your time with your Aegon, R5 him. He's super useful for Act 6 completion, LoL, and Abyss.
  • Options
    Unduped Sunspot
    It's tempting to go Aegon first, but unless you have a stacked roster of r4's, and you're deep into content, Aegon isn't going to be beneficial for you outside Abyss, LoL, and other longer content. Base your decision on what you need to accomplish now - Still struggling in AW/AQ? Haven't gotten through Act 6.1 and 6.2? Still haven't completed a 100% run in Act 5? With the exception of Sentinel, I had the same champ options as you, and went Sunspot first. Zero regrets - he made getting through everything else easier, and I was able to rank Aegon, Void and Warlock faster because of it.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

It's tempting to go Aegon first, but unless you have a stacked roster of r4's, and you're deep into content, Aegon isn't going to be beneficial for you outside Abyss, LoL, and other longer content. Base your decision on what you need to accomplish now - Still struggling in AW/AQ? Haven't gotten through Act 6.1 and 6.2? Still haven't completed a 100% run in Act 5? With the exception of Sentinel, I had the same champ options as you, and went Sunspot first. Zero regrets - he made getting through everything else easier, and I was able to rank Aegon, Void and Warlock faster because of it.

Thanks for the analysis first. For Sunspot, do you think dupe a matter for him? Just got a mutant AG and thinking if he need that dupe. Thanks.