**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

compensation for treasure island

I'm sure I am not the only summoner still wondering if/when we will be getting compensation for the delayed start of the treasure island quest, in addition to all the bugs that seem to be in it. I'm fully aware of the two sides of the argument, but bottom line is we were unable to access the quest for two full days after the known bugs were found out.

I'm hoping that the kabam team is considering something in the form of compensation.
Strong

Comments

• Options
    Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    I highly doubt any compensation is coming... the definition of compensation is "something, typically money, awarded to someone as a recompense for loss, injury, or suffering"

The only thing that was lost was about 48 hours of accessing the quest... everyone still gets to do the same amount of paths, same amount of times... just two days of the month will require you to run the quest twice
  • Options
    No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    I’m so confused on the logic here

You want comp because of not being able to play a quest for 2 days out of the whole month, and didn’t lose any rewards?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,028 ★★★★★

I'm sure I am not the only summoner still wondering if/when we will be getting compensation for the delayed start of the treasure island quest, in addition to all the bugs that seem to be in it. I'm fully aware of the two sides of the argument, but bottom line is we were unable to access the quest for two full days after the known bugs were found out.

I'm hoping that the kabam team is considering something in the form of compensation.
    Strong

They aren't. They don't need to. Get over it.

Demon