**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who's my team for collector?

Just beat 5.2.5 and am planning to go for the collector as soon as possible. However, I have absolutely no idea who to bring. Also, an estimate on how many units I'll need would be nice (I have 1.5k currently, which I'm hoping is more than enough), and any tips on the fight would be very welcome, although I plan on reading about it first anyway.

I also have 4* Massacre, Night Thrasher and Heimdall if their synergies will be any use, but all are rank 1 so will be no use for actually fighting and I don't have the resources to bring them up right now.

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    first 5 would be nice, guillotine is actually pretty good for act 5 stuff, the first 5 have the most attack and health and with 1500 units you can do it 100%
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    U can wait and rank up warlock and sunspot or
    U can take darkhawk, HT, domino, VTD and blade or guilly or hype
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    Think I'm going with darkhawk, HT, dom, VTD and guilly unless I can get the catalysts to rank up hype quickly. Thanks guys.
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147

Lobster44 said:

Think I'm going with darkhawk, HT, dom, VTD and guilly unless I can get the catalysts to rank up hype quickly. Thanks guys.

Even a 5R2 Hype will outperform that 5R3 Gilly by miles.
    Really? In that case is there any reason to bring guilly over VTD? I'm a lot more confortable with guilly but if she's useless in the collector fight for whatever reason I can do without her.