**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Top 5 Skill Champs

Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
Let's talk Skill champs.

You ratings should be based on YOUR opinion, not popular opinion, tier lists etc....Also, for where you are in the game. I get that End game players will have Aegon #1 (most likely), it makes sense.

1. Nick Fury - Don't really need to go into to much detail, but his is, IMO anyway, the most versatile champ in the game. Great for questing, offense, defense and synergies. There really isn't much he can't handle. Even very useful against bleed immune.

2. Killmonger - This is my personal opinion. He is great on offense and defense. Can be immune to SP3, good synergies. Easy access to true strike, whether through countering sp attacks or synergies. Run a team of KM, WS, Void and HT and he is arguably the best in the game. Granted, you need to use 4 spots, but the other champs are very useful as well. I might have him a little high, but he carried me through every single piece content after act 3 and still using him for everything. I have him awakened 5* r4 and is easily my most used champ.

3. Stealthy - So much fun and a HUGE damage dealer. I like the different web cartridges, but I wish there were a few more.

4. Black Widow DO - IMO, she is one of the funnest champs in the game. Cool animations, doesn't need any special ramp up or high skill, just fun and easy. Huge damage potential and the only weakness is against shock immune champs, which there isn't many of. Her sp2 will end most fights and because of her 7 hit combo, she gets there quick.

5.Elsa Bloodstone - I recently got her as a 5* and then duped her right after. I haven't used her much yet. but she is super fun and easy to play. Once I get some more t4BC, she will go up to r4. The damage is awesome and she is very useful for all content.

Overrated - Aegon. I know, but I'm not an end game player. I have him as a 5*, and when he gets awakened, I'm sure I will use him more. I took my 4* to max sig and r5, and I rarely use him. I'm also not great, so maintaining a BIG combo is not easy for me.

Underrated - Hit Monkey and Winter Solider. If I had Hit Monkey as a higher rarity, her would probably be #3.

I do think Skill is probably the least "overwhelming" class, but it is very deep. The top 10 skill champs are all very useful, the problem is that they are all kind of similar. Most deal big damage and great DOT, but lack utility and synergies to make them better,.

What are YOUR opinions?

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    1. NF
    2. Stealthy
    3. Aegon
    4. Ronin
    5. Blade
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    -Fury
    -Aegon
    -Stealthy
    -Killmonger
    -Elsa
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★

What about Blade?

Blade is #6 or #7 for me. Having to bring Starky and GR along to make him really great isn't ideal for me. He is very useful and I don't think he is out dated like others, but I just just don't have room for him most of the time.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I’m going to get hate and I don’t care.

1.Nick
    2.Aegon
    3.Ronin
    4.Stealthy
    5.Hit Monkey
  • TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Lmfao I get opinion but your list is horrendous 😂😂😂

How can somebody call Aegon overrated and then have Killmonger as his number 2 ? Killmonger is barely top 5 lol

The List goes:

1) NF
    2) Aegon
    3) Stealthy
    4) Hit Monkey
    5) Elsa Bloodstone
    Etjama said:

Lol, Killmonger above Stealthy? Ægon not even there? What kind of list is this? Sure, Ægon may not be the best for low content, but he destroys latter Act 6 and AoL which are the 2 most important parts of the game. Fury and Ægon are top 2 for sure. Imo, it's

NF
    Ægon
    Stealthy
    Hit Monkey
    Killmonger

Did you read? This is my opinion and I am not an end game player. You said yourself he is great for AoL and Act 6. I am months away from those, therefore, he is of pretty much no use to me.
  • TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★

Etjama said:

Lol, Killmonger above Stealthy? Ægon not even there? What kind of list is this? Sure, Ægon may not be the best for low content, but he destroys latter Act 6 and AoL which are the 2 most important parts of the game. Fury and Ægon are top 2 for sure. Imo, it's

NF
    Ægon
    Stealthy
    Hit Monkey
    Killmonger

Did you read? This is my opinion and I am not an end game player. You said yourself he is great for AoL and Act 6. I am months away from those, therefore, he is of pretty much no use to me.
    Aegon is also amazing in AQ and general questing gets shredded by him even at just 100 combo charges, learn to play him well and right instead of thinking Aegon is only for endgame players
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

NF
    Ægon
    Stealthy
    Hit Monkey
    Killmonger

But you can't say "Top 5 Skill Champs". What you mean is "Top 5 Skill Champs that I have and use". Cause those are definitely not the top 5 Skill champs in the game.

Etjama said:

Aegon is also amazing in AQ and general questing gets shredded by him even at just 100 combo charges, learn to play him well and right instead of thinking Aegon is only for endgame players

I don't disagree that he is useful for non end game players, I just think he is better served by having to ramp him up. Yes, I am not the most skilled player, but I just don't find him more useful than others for my skill level.
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

But you can't say "Top 5 Skill Champs". What you mean is "Top 5 Skill Champs that I have and use". Cause those are definitely not the top 5 Skill champs in the game.

You ratings should be based on YOUR opinion, not popular opinion, tier lists etc....Also, for where you are in the game. I get that End game players will have Aegon #1 (most likely), it makes sense.

This is literally the second line in the thread. Your list is based on YOUR opinion, mine is based on MINE. I am sorry that I base MY opinions on the champs that I have and use and not reading a tier list and going, yep, I've never used this champ and don't even have this champ, but he is the best because some people say so.
    Oops. Kind of butchered the multiple quote thing. Sorry about that.

Oops. Kind of butchered the multiple quote thing. Sorry about that.

No problem and I get it bro. But bad title choice, imo. When you say "Top 5 Skill Champs", It's kinda hard to look at a list like that.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    In no particular order
    1) Ægon
    2) Nick Fury
    3) Blade
    4) Hit Monkey
    5) Stealth Spidey

Honorable mention to Killmonger. I like him a lot, but never use him with suicides. If he could stack bleeds, use his s3 bleed more than once, or indestructible negated recoil he’d be a much better champ.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Ægon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Hit Monkey
    5. Killmonger

Night Thrasher and Blade are 6 and 7 respectively.

Hit Monkey could go up or down depending on how he impacts the game going forward. He’s not really available right now, so don’t know if he’ll see no use or if he’ll start to dominate

One thing is for sure. Nick and Ægon are an easy top 2, the rest don’t come very close. And I say that with a R5 Steathy and a 6* R3 Killmonger.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Since I run suicides, I'd put stealthy and aegon over Nick
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★

1.Nick
    2.Aegon
    3.Ronin
    4.Stealthy
    5.Hit Monkey

Do you really rare Ronin that highly?
    I think he's pretty similar to massacre in terms of damage output and utility but, I find the stance changes a bit long winded.

Blade with synergies is still awesome and the holy trinity all still have their uses.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

1.Nick
    2.Aegon
    3.Ronin
    4.Stealthy
    5.Hit Monkey

I think he's pretty similar to massacre in terms of damage output and utility but, I find the stance changes a bit long winded.

Blade with synergies is still awesome and the holy trinity all still have their uses.
    I do. My 5/65 can deal 10k mediums without the class advantage, not to mention tons of bleeds, and the ability to shrug off suicides. He also has tons of utility. I’m pretty sure massacre can’t do 10k mediums. Not to mention that he can get almost 100% crit rate.

1. Nick Fury
    2. Ægon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Hit Monkey
    5. Killmonger

Hit Monkey could go up or down depending on how he impacts the game going forward. He’s not really available right now, so don’t know if he’ll see no use or if he’ll start to dominate

One thing is for sure. Nick and Ægon are an easy top 2, the rest don’t come very close. And I say that with a R5 Steathy and a 6* R3 Killmonger.

Twinsies!
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★

Let's talk Skill champs.

1. Nick Fury - Don't really need to go into to much detail, but his is, IMO anyway, the most versatile champ in the game. Great for questing, offense, defense and synergies. There really isn't much he can't handle. Even very useful against bleed immune.

2. Killmonger - This is my personal opinion. He is great on offense and defense. Can be immune to SP3, good synergies. Easy access to true strike, whether through countering sp attacks or synergies. Run a team of KM, WS, Void and HT and he is arguably the best in the game. Granted, you need to use 4 spots, but the other champs are very useful as well. I might have him a little high, but he carried me through every single piece content after act 3 and still using him for everything. I have him awakened 5* r4 and is easily my most used champ.

3. Stealthy - So much fun and a HUGE damage dealer. I like the different web cartridges, but I wish there were a few more.

4. Black Widow DO - IMO, she is one of the funnest champs in the game. Cool animations, doesn't need any special ramp up or high skill, just fun and easy. Huge damage potential and the only weakness is against shock immune champs, which there isn't many of. Her sp2 will end most fights and because of her 7 hit combo, she gets there quick.

5.Elsa Bloodstone - I recently got her as a 5* and then duped her right after. I haven't used her much yet. but she is super fun and easy to play. Once I get some more t4BC, she will go up to r4. The damage is awesome and she is very useful for all content.

Overrated - Aegon. I know, but I'm not an end game player. I have him as a 5*, and when he gets awakened, I'm sure I will use him more. I took my 4* to max sig and r5, and I rarely use him. I'm also not great, so maintaining a BIG combo is not easy for me.

Underrated - Hit Monkey and Winter Solider. If I had Hit Monkey as a higher rarity, her would probably be #3.

I do think Skill is probably the least "overwhelming" class, but it is very deep. The top 10 skill champs are all very useful, the problem is that they are all kind of similar. Most deal big damage and great DOT, but lack utility and synergies to make them better,.

What are YOUR opinions?

Aegon it’s not overated at all.
    He is the best skill champ, and above 300hits maybe the best champ in game.
    At 999 combo he is surely no1 champ and makes most other beyond god tier champ look like clowns. He is just ridiculous 🤣
    So any list, that don’t include him at top spots, it’s just ignorant or coming from someone that don’t have a clue about the game 😉
    Etjama said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Ægon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Hit Monkey
    5. Killmonger

Twinsies!
    Woo! Although I do sort of understand putting Killmonger above Stealthy. Their utility levels are similar, Stealthy just has the far, far superior damage output

Not saying I would, but I can understand where they are coming from. But I’m not biased at all, no not at all

Etjama said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Ægon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Hit Monkey
    5. Killmonger

Twinsies!
    Woo! Although I do sort of understand putting Killmonger above Stealthy. Their utility levels are similar, Stealthy just has the far, far superior damage output

Not saying I would, but I can understand where they are coming from. But I’m not biased at all, no not at all
    Lol, I can see where he'd coming from tbh. But only a completely biased person would ever actually put KM above Stealthy. 👀
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    1. NF
    2. Stealthy
    3. Aegon
    4. hit monkey
    5. Blade
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★

1.Nick
    2.Aegon
    3.Ronin
    4.Stealthy
    5.Hit Monkey

I do. My 5/65 can deal 10k mediums without the class advantage, not to mention tons of bleeds, and the ability to shrug off suicides. He also has tons of utility. I’m pretty sure massacre can’t do 10k mediums. Not to mention that he can get almost 100% crit rate.
    Hmmm I'll spend a bit more time with Ronin, I pulled a 6* a while back but, haven't used him much. Massacre once he has his bat lit up deals a lot of damage and there's no cap on the incinerates. The sp1 refreshing all incinerates and applying aar is very useful.
    I'm not saying one is better than the other, I think the fights will probably take a similar amount of time if played optimally.
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Ægon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Hit Monkey
    5. Killmonger

Twinsies!

Lol, I can see where he'd coming from tbh. But only a completely biased person would ever actually put KM above Stealthy. 👀
    They’d have to be more biased than me certainly. And while I hold myself to objectivity as a personal principle, Killmonger is my weakness.

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Ægon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Hit Monkey
    5. Killmonger

Twinsies!

They’d have to be more biased than me certainly. And while I hold myself to objectivity as a personal principle, Killmonger is my weakness.
    Wait till you get Quake on your main. I'm calling it now, you'll change your PFP.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    1. Nick
    2. Aegon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Blade
    5. Hit-Monkey
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Ægon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Hit Monkey
    5. Killmonger

Twinsies!

Wait till you get Quake on your main. I'm calling it now, you'll change your PFP.
    You know, my original PFP on here was Quake, but changed it when I got my 6* Killmonger

I don’t think I will, I’ll just brag about it in every comment I make. I’ll be sure to make thread. I like to think people know me by my PFP. That’s how I recognise people anyway. Wouldn’t want to step on Spidey’s toes

Of course, this is assuming I get 5* Quake on my main, which is extremely doubtful