**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

G2099 Soul Charge

ThunderGodThunderGod Posts: 381 ★★★
Hey all,
I'm not aware wether this has been asked and/or clarified before on forums, but I was wondering wether there was a way to get to know wether you've actually collected the soul with your SP3 on the Champion screen? (With G2099)
Like you can see Aegon's combo meter, ST's persistent charges etc etc.
I know if you finish fight with sp3 and the die due to it, you collect, but still a way to confirm haha.
Thanks

Comments

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    If you finish the fight with sp3 it's confirmed....
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    edited September 2020

Djin said:

Hey, I'm well aware that it's confirmed.

However I've taken multiple fights with G2099 in these past wars, ended fights with an sp3 and didn't start the next fight with a 100 hits.
    Now, is there a way to visually confirm or not?
    If the opponent is below 5% health, sp3 will instantly ko him and you will start the next fight with 100 hit in combo.
    Activate sp3 when health is below 5 to gain charge
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

Djin said:

However I've taken multiple fights with G2099 in these past wars, ended fights with an sp3 and didn't start the next fight with a 100 hits.
    If the opponent is below 5% health, sp3 will instantly ko him and you will start the next fight with 100 hit in combo.
    Guys, if suppose your opponent has a health pool like 3 million or something and he has 4% health left, then will Guillotine 2099 still ko him/her??
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    When she consumes a soul with the sp3 and you start the next fight with 100 combo it will say Digital Soul Consumed
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

Djin said:

Guys, if suppose your opponent has a health pool like 3 million or something and he has 4% health left, then will Guillotine 2099 still ko him/her??
    Yes. If u read her abilities it says if the opponent is at or below 5% health then 100% sp3 knocks them out. This dmg can be prevented or reduced by rage node or safeguard or a node like that :)
    Wow, that's really cool, she would be a really good choice in abyss if it wasn't for the existence of aegon
  • Djin said:

As long as it isn't Gwenpool
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    They don't have to be below 5%. You just have to kill them with it.