**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I did it for SCIENCE(the new featrued 6 star)

NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
So I decided to try it out.... and it was INTENSE because I saw A LOT of Guardians, Red Guardians, and Archangles

AND

so for the most part I cant complain, its a first time awakening....but be wary if you go for these of course.

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    WHAT A PULL

CONGRATS!
  • WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    That's one of the 2 champs I would be rooting for.... Magnetos and Hitmonkey.

Congrats mate!!!
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    I pulled carnage. Super happy about it. He is in my opinion awesome. Bleed for days
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Elad17 said:

I pulled carnage. Super happy about it. He is in my opinion awesome. Bleed for days

Same ... it almost stopped at War Machine, so I was okay with Carnage. I don‘t need him (and I have a 6* R2 VenomDuck already), but it could have been worse.
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    War Machine. Yuuupp
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    @WOLF_LINK idk why but a part of me wont be too upset pulling war machine, only for def purposes. Hopefully he’ll get a buff of some kind in the future
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Magneto’s sig is one of the most underrated sig abilities in the game so good pull.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Yeah definitely glad i got it, because i wouldve considered using a mutant gem on him if i didnt dupe him
    @Iron_Patriot_is_lit