**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else still pulled nothing but trash from dual crystals?

Just to set parameters from the start, I know what RNG is and how it works. This is a thread for those of us (hopefully not just me) who have not had a good pull from dual crystals since they launched. To show some solidarity, or something. I’m sure there are a great many people who have not pulled the champ they wanted, but that’s not this thread. Wanted Torch but only got Void? I’m devastated for you, but that doesn’t fit here.

So, I’ve opened 22 skill/mutant crystals. Looking for Aegon, but would have been happy with around 10-12 champs. I don’t have Archangel or Namor, and dupes or sig levels on Sunspot, Colossus, Emma etc would be great. But even that has been wishful thinking, because taking Seatin’s tiers as a guide, I’ve had nothing from the top two, and only two Gwenpools from the third (and for an endgame player, she’s not usable with what I have already). Everything else has been below that. My most recent three were two Winter Soldiers and a Daredevil Netflix. Other highlights have included two Karnaks, two Thor Ragnaroks, two Hawkeyes and two Falcons.

Some come on, let’s hear about your rubbish luck. We’re all here for each other. Share the pain.

Comments

• Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★

I love myself a good conspiracy

I was more in the mood for self pity that conspiracies, but if people are helped by throwing conspiracies out, I’m not going to stop them.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    The pulls have been so profoundly trash, I'm saving until the next featured and maybe the one after that if it sucks too.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

I'm 26 crystals for the Skill/Mutant class.
    Looking for 5 champions. Aegon, Fury, Namor, Colossus, Sunspot.

Still 0/5, got nothing yet.

I got antman from my 1st. Maybe they really are cursed...
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Go basic!
    Got nothing from dual
    My last 4 basic pulls have been sick
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    Dual crystal pulls are the worst.

All bad pulls.

Its a scam.

Go for basic instead.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    mine have been pretty good. 2 namor, 1 colossus, 1 elsa bloodstone, and like 3 bad people
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

mine have been pretty good. 2 namor, 1 colossus, 1 elsa bloodstone, and like 3 bad people

2 agent venoms and a loki
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    I decided to open science/mystic one month and tech/cosmic the other month and keep rotating. Last month, I pulled Quake, BWCV, Human Torch, Magik dupe, She Hulk dupe, Hulk Ragnarok dupe (trash champs were Juggernaut and Rhino dupe). This month, I already pulled a Hyperion, Warlock, Ronan ( trash = superior iron man). I've been lucky with them 😃
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Mixed bag for me. Just like the basic and the featured.... seems to be a theme. Oh yeah, it's RNG.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    got longshot
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I pulled Magneto on Skill/Mutant
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    I've opened at least 10 mystic/science ones and only memorable pull was Mojo.
  • QuietusDKQuietusDK Posts: 51
    I've gone primarily for skill/mutant, as I was desperately searching for NF or Aegon.

4th skill/mutant, I got Aegon. Used skill AG on him, R4'ed. Dumped some 60 sig into him.
    4 days later, S/M crystal, I dupe him.

Yesterday, I R5'ed him and and got him to sig 80. And today, completed Labyrinth. Popped 2 more S/M crystals, and duped him again. So that's 3 Aegon pulls in about a week and half.

I am sorry for stealing those pulls from everyone else :/
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    QuietusDK said:

I've gone primarily for skill/mutant, as I was desperately searching for NF or Aegon.

4th skill/mutant, I got Aegon. Used skill AG on him, R4'ed. Dumped some 60 sig into him.
    4 days later, S/M crystal, I dupe him.

Yesterday, I R5'ed him and and got him to sig 80. And today, completed Labyrinth. Popped 2 more S/M crystals, and duped him again. So that's 3 Aegon pulls in about a week and half.

I am sorry for stealing those pulls from everyone else :/

I want those 3 aegons
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    Pulled ronin and duped x23
  • Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91
    Aegon (first time pull)
    Sorcerer Supreme (first time pull)
    BWCV (dupe)
    Thor Jane Foster (Dupe)
    Ghost (Dupe)
    Sentinel (first time pull)
    Ultron (first time pull)
    Volture (first time pull)
    Longshot (first time pull)
    Dormammu (first time pull)
    Thing (first time pull)

Not to shabby for me, lol.
    Ps: Yes, i’m aiming for Doom
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Doom, Torch, Cap and Fury were my four most wanted so obviously having 3 in science/mystic, that made loads of sense. I had about a dozen duds then got doom twice in three pulls.