**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This offer Really hurts the hearts of many free to play players...

Comments

• DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★

No no no. T5cc selectors are "rare" items. Am i right miike? Smh

Would you prefer if it were in the Unit Store?
    I wouldn't buy it - Just looking out for

Bro I'm just looking at those units

Then you would come to the conclusion that I am unbiased and Sincerely looking out for the accord of free to play players
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    KingKevin said:

Here is a direct quote from Kabam Miike from last week
    “Selectors are very rare items, and will not be available in abundance very quickly. I wouldn’t expect them in content very often for at least a year.”
    My only question is if they are too rare to put in content why are they so abundant in purchases? There was a 10% selector available to buy last week and there are two 10% selectors available today. Items that are super rare in content should be super rare to buy...

He was talking about T5cc selectors directly. I don't remember there being any T5CC selectors last week to buy.

They don't come around often and Miike was talking about selectors in content only, not offers. It took forever for other selectors to come around and now we're finally at a point that they are in the Sigil.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    we had to deal with july 4th offers nothing is worse than that watching my leader and other players get beyond god tier 6 stars that we free to play can only dream of.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    KingKevin said:

KingKevin said:

“Selectors are very rare items, and will not be available in abundance very quickly. I wouldn’t expect them in content very often for at least a year.”
    My only question is if they are too rare to put in content why are they so abundant in purchases? There was a 10% selector available to buy last week and there are two 10% selectors available today. Items that are super rare in content should be super rare to buy...

He was talking about T5cc selectors directly. I don't remember there being any T5CC selectors last week to buy.

They don't come around often and Miike was talking about selectors in content only, not offers. It took forever for other selectors to come around and now we're finally at a point that they are in the Sigil.
    You may have missed it but there was a 10% t5cc selector available for the same price as today last week. And I am not against in game purchases, I think the sigil is the perfect micro transaction. It gives players units, cheaper featured crystals, cheaper crystals, and some items for a fee. It’s not anything a F2P can’t overcome but gives paying players an advantage. But I think selling items that are not even available in game of available in super low quantities is game breaking. It makes it so anyone not spending $200-400 can’t even come close to competing
    you think that a r2 6*s is so differnt from a r3 6* that you are incapable of competing?
  • KingKevinKingKevin Posts: 26
    Siliyo said:

What purpose would paying players have if there weren’t offers like these, exclusive offers for a rare item. If there were no paying players, there would be no MCOC as we know it.

6 star shards, 6 star sigs, t5b, t2a, rank 1-2 gems, even some t5cc is fine without the selector.
    30% t5cc selector in 1 week from deals is a little excessive don’t u think?
    KingKevin said:

Siliyo said:

What purpose would paying players have if there weren’t offers like these, exclusive offers for a rare item. If there were no paying players, there would be no MCOC as we know it.

6 star shards, 6 star sigs, t5b, t2a, rank 1-2 gems, even some t5cc is fine without the selector.
    30% t5cc selector in 1 week from deals is a little excessive don’t u think?
    I would not buy that, about the only thing in that list I would buy is the sig stones. The current state of the game for high end players is that 6* shards, t5b, t2a, and by extension ranking up is easy to come by. I would not by t5cc unless with a selector.
    KingKevin said:

Lormif said:

KingKevin said:

KingKevin said:

You may have missed it but there was a 10% t5cc selector available for the same price as today last week. And I am not against in game purchases, I think the sigil is the perfect micro transaction. It gives players units, cheaper featured crystals, cheaper crystals, and some items for a fee. It’s not anything a F2P can’t overcome but gives paying players an advantage. But I think selling items that are not even available in game of available in super low quantities is game breaking. It makes it so anyone not spending $200-400 can’t even come close to competing
    you think that a r2 6*s is so differnt from a r3 6* that you are incapable of competing?
    Competing is being able to be in a top alliance
    Being in a top alliance is having top level prestige
    Top level prestige is having r3 6* champs....
    That is one type of competing, and only affects AQ. There is nothing you can do with a r3 you cannot do with a r2 currently.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

Then you would come to the conclusion that I am unbiased and Sincerely looking out for the accord of free to play players
    If you wouldn't get it if it was for sale with cash or units then it sounds like you are just wanting something to complain about. Ppl can look out for their own best interests.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    KingKevin said:

Lormif said:

KingKevin said:

KingKevin said:

Competing is being able to be in a top alliance
    Being in a top alliance is having top level prestige
    Top level prestige is having r3 6* champs....
    As long as the game grows, there will always be progress hurdles like that to work towards.
    Neotwism said:

If you wouldn't get it if it was for sale with cash or units then it sounds like you are just wanting something to complain about. Ppl can look out for their own best interests.
    Just Helping with Feedback for Kabam 👍
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I spend a little on ceratain stuff. I want to buy these, but I haven't. Still too expensive imo. And I'm fine with that. Make it a 25% selector and I'd probably cave in and buy it.

To the guys crying about t5cc selectors being rare.... they are. But everything in this game has a price, what's the problem? It has always been that way and it will not change
    -sixate- said:

I spend a little on ceratain stuff. I want to buy these, but I haven't. Still too expensive imo. And I'm fine with that. Make it a 25% selector and I'd probably cave in and buy it.

To the guys crying about t5cc selectors being rare.... they are. But everything in this game has a price, what's the problem? It has always been that way and it will not change

People's Financial accords are still suffering from the pandemic - Kabam just need to Take that Acknowledgement Somewhat further into account

-sixate- said:

People's Financial accords are still suffering from the pandemic - Kabam just need to Take that Acknowledgement Somewhat further into account
    game spending is up. The people who have been hurt by the crisis is mostly the people not making a ton of money, therefore not having disposable income anyways. Not all, but most.