**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Book 2 initial thoughts

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So i know its just the Beta. But seriously great job from what ive seen so far. This was def the right move. Last time the attack rating was just stupid high now it looks like its scaled as it should have and the nodes do indeed look very fun and i see some very creative ones like Bullet Time on the bwdo boss. I hope this trend continues for the rest of the quests when they are released but i am once again really looking forward to this

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Some reason i cant enter the quest because i didnt get any resources or able to see my champs at all lol

They're looking into that.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    It is were it Should be Keep up the Good Work and don't fail us on the rewards Kabam!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Amazing job
  • XanderayneXanderayne Posts: 29
    edited September 2020
    My first path was a very interesting well thought out node combination, I quite enjoyed it. Health pools are big but attack values were quite reasonable.
  • GhostRyderGhostRyder Posts: 2
    can we have the option to rank up champs? lol
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★

So i know its just the Beta. But seriously great job from what ive seen so far. This was def the right move. Last time the attack rating was just stupid high now it looks like its scaled as it should have and the nodes do indeed look very fun and i see some very creative ones like Bullet Time on the bwdo boss. I hope this trend continues for the rest of the quests when they are released but i am once again really looking forward to this

What's the bullet time nodes? I couldn't find any info on that
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I did the cosmic path in 1.1 (starts with Mysterio), using fully boosted 6s r2 Corvus, and he slayed the path. The boss I had was BWDO, and her node was shocking. Sorry. Took me some time to get used to it, so I went thru some revives, but after some practice it was not terribly hard.

It seems like Kabam's new model is to include nodes that can benefit the attacker, not just the defender, and I am totally down with that.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    BTW I would put these comments on the Beta forum but I do not see it in the Categories list (as Kabam Miike pointed me to). I suspect this is because I created my forum account when I had a second account, and my credentials use that email, not the email for my main acct, which is where I have this beta. But no worries, I am sure you will get plenty of feedback.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    It looks really fun. Probably keep ideas on Beta Forums section so that mods don’t close it down. I don’t have my champs rn so hopefully they get added soon.
  • DrkaraDrkara Posts: 78
    Anyone think there is a glitch with bullet time and stun vulnerability? Removed 3 evade charges and BW said “stun” but didn’t stun at all and tenacity never kicked in.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Drkara said:

Anyone think there is a glitch with bullet time and stun vulnerability? Removed 3 evade charges and BW said “stun” but didn’t stun at all and tenacity never kicked in.

Yes its bugged right now which makes BWDO much harer
  • DrkaraDrkara Posts: 78
    Jaded said:

What happens in beta stays in beta(forums)
    😂

How do you access beta forums?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Drkara said:

Jaded said:

What happens in beta stays in beta(forums)
    😂

How do you access beta forums?
    Go to the Categories on here. It's at the bottom.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Would be much cooler if I actually had champs in my roster:) Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.
  • Tonym7879Tonym7879 Posts: 17
    Lower the health pools a little and it will be great unless the nodes just get stupid on further quest but definitely a great start!
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    I feel like kabam is afraid to make hard content now....
    The quest looked too easy for me atleast....
    As an end game player who completed all content 100%...I need a challenge
    I might get disagrees for this but that's my honest opinion about act7
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I liked it big health pools lame tho
    edited September 2020

Arifutera said:

I feel like kabam is afraid to make hard content now....
    The quest looked too easy for me atleast....
    As an end game player who completed all content 100%...I need a challenge
    I might get disagrees for this but that's my honest opinion about act7

Youve seen quest 1 of chapter 1. Chill man. I like a challenge as much as the next guy. But this is miles better then last beta of book 2
    I agree on that...and I like a path like flare to make easy completion for people...but other paths are not that hard either...
    Like you said, I will reserve my Judgement until I see other quests
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Sounds like too easy content again. Not punishing, very fun, lol, it hundred percent means not challenging enough.

edited September 2020
    GOTG said:

Sounds like too easy content again. Not punishing, very fun, lol, it hundred percent means not challenging enough.

Exactly, someone shares my opinion. If this game becomes too easy to do the content and can just blast through without thinking anything, I will get bored and leave it.

You can watch first 3 min of BG's video on Cav Difficulty, he says exactly that
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Wouldn't know! Still can't get connected!