**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game just sits at loading screen, wont load

Running Ipad pro, just started an hour ago. Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• WackerfuWackerfu Posts: 19
    Re-downloaded game, no luck. Rest of apps/connection is working fine
    Also tried on my iphone xsmax, no wifi, only data and cant log in. Any help would be appreciated. IPad is on Wifi, phone is on data.
    Ok, something changed on Kabams end. I can now log in with phone and ipad on both wifi and data.
    What the heck? Second time today. I can now load on my phone but not my iPad. Phone on data, iPad on wifi.
    Any help would be appreciated.
  • I am having the same issue where I have to use data because WiFi isn’t working
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Mine has been stuck on a loading screen a few minutes now.. of course, right in the middle of an awesome sector 7 run. On zone 5 and we were killing it! I'm slightly angry.
    And now I'm in. Keep updating this post folks when this happens. Maybe they will look into it
  • I’m having this same issue. iPhone 11pro max stuck on loading screen. WiFi cell, uninstalled and reinstalled. Shut dow restarted. Nothing. Can log in on iPad WiFi but laggy and using items in aq because of it.