**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summer Smackdown incorrect rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• TommJSDTommJSD Posts: 9
    Waited 5 weeks for this selector crystal, Can we please just have an update
  • Ghost2525Ghost2525 Posts: 7
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra is there any update you guys can share on the compensation? I know it is not you as the forum managers but it is really salt in the wound for those of us that have been waiting a week for our selectors that marketing and sales put out these offers.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Still waiting, no rush, but im Sure we’ll see/hear something soon
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

The team is still working on getting the rest of the rewards out to everyone as soon as possible. As mentioned, as soon as we have new information to share, we will let everyone know.

I think sending this type of message everyday is worthwhile. People get upset if they believe they are being ignored.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Well yeah.

I understand there should be some work that might no be as easy as we think.

I guess we just need to know that you're there, and that you care.

• Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    I can understand people’s frustrations though. I mean to have to wait 5 weeks for rank up resources and then wait ,...( what is it? ,..it’ll be a extra week tomorrow). I mean that is frustrating, seeing that it can be a lengthy process to earn the resources to rank up those champs. I am just glad I am only missing master rewards as I did epic after the fix,...thank god.
  • Krat0sKrat0s Posts: 15
    edited September 2020

The team is still working on getting the rest of the rewards out to everyone as soon as possible. As mentioned, as soon as we have new information to share, we will let everyone know.

Do you have an approximate time period to when this may happen, thank
    you again
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Woulda Liked a New R5 TBH But well cause we didnt get rewards I pulled x3 features from featured and now gonna r5 one of them. So it kinda works out for me. Just waiting on last t5b from kabam now
  • Rap027Rap027 Posts: 88

Hey all,

An update to the rewards situation: We expect to get those out to everybody tomorrow. Thank you all for your patience. As you can see, there's been a lot going on. It's going to take a while to get them out as well, so if you see your friend getting theirs before you do, don't worry.

Thank you for communicating that with us instead of just letting us keep waiting or freaking out when our friends get it first. I know you guys have had allot going on and I appreciate you making this right
  • MBrotherMBrother Posts: 30
    Still waiting for missing rewards

Hey all,

An update to the rewards situation: We expect to get those out to everybody tomorrow. Thank you all for your patience. As you can see, there's been a lot going on. It's going to take a while to get them out as well, so if you see your friend getting theirs before you do, don't worry.

Thank you for the update ❤️
  • I was wrong! We've started the Compensation messages going out. It could take up to 24 hours to get to everybody, so please give it some time!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I was wrong! We've started the Compensation messages going out. It could take up to 24 hours to get to everybody, so please give it some time!

Wicked awesome
  • Grg13081992Grg13081992 Posts: 7
    edited September 2020

I was wrong! We've started the Compensation messages going out. It could take up to 24 hours to get to everybody, so please give it some time!

Only got missing rewards for masters... Heroic has not yet come
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Thanks kabam got mine lol
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    Luke2323 said:

@Kabam Miike are the team aware that the epic rewards are still incorrect?

We originally received 30K T5B fragments, and then 1 x T5B + 6K T5B fragments as a correction today. We are still 9K T5B short of the 2 x T5B catalysts promised.

Luke2323 said:

@Kabam Miike are the team aware that the epic rewards are still incorrect?

We originally received 30K T5B fragments, and then 1 x T5B + 6K T5B fragments as a correction today. We are still 9K T5B short of the 2 x T5B catalysts promised.

Exactly this, it's basic math

@Kabam Miike can you take a look
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Someone on the team calculated t5b as 36k frags instead of 45k .... @Kabam Miike any response on the missing 9k t5b frags?
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Definitely missing 9k T5B shards. Rewards were supposed to be TWO full T5B. Originally received 30k T5B and now getting a full and 6k T5B. 36k T5B is NOT a full T5B... 36k is a full T4B but it takes 45k shards to form a full T5B. Not even sure if all the rewards from the lower difficulties match up as I am not sure what I got in the first place for those 😅

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I doubt if the missing rewards return are correct, I have completed Master, Heoric, Normal and Beginner on the 1st day and Epic on the 2nd day. I think T4cc (at least 2) is missing at least.

Please correct me if I’m wrong. Thanks. @Kabam Miike

• 100100100100 Posts: 111
    Less t5basic and less t2 alpha recieved in correction rewards.

• 100100100100 Posts: 111
    @Kabam Miike i posted detailed explanation above.

Have a look. Thanks
  • Krat0sKrat0s Posts: 15
    edited September 2020
    Dont get me wrong im really really happy Kabam worked on our reward correction but they are still a little off of what everyone else got for the same content @Kabam Miike please take a look, sorry for the outrage i understand you guys are working very hard and hope to get an update