**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone else still pulled nothing but trash from dual crystals?

Comments

• opened 5 so far.
    Korg
    OG bp
    Corvus
    G2099
    Domino
    All my basics have been garbage.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I have but I just pulled blade today.

Kind of wanted a fury though. I have 2 skill awakening gems.
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    first two i pulled civil warrior and vulture, next two i pulled ghost and night monkey
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    I’ve spent like 300k shards, still no Ægon. But pulls were pretty decent just can’t get what I want.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I’ve opened nothing but the cosmic/tech crystals. Fortunately I got 5* ghost finally but the rest have been trash and not the surfer dupe I need. Also the two ag in the island gave only mystic. So I have to keep trying to get surfer duped 🤦‍♂️
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I’ve pulled stark spider and Elsa bloodstone I think that’s pretty damn good
    Mr_Holl87 said:

I'm in the same boat. I've opened nothing but Cosmic/tech since the release of dual class crystals. I've opened 23 as of this morning, and like you, I'm after one or two specific champs, but also greatly want several others as well, including awakenings. I've pulled only TWO champs that I want out 23 crystals, two wanted champs out of 10 - 15. I've pulled Iron Patriot, Superior Iron Man, and Vulture all twice. I've pulled Ronan three or FOUR times, and this morning, I pulled Nebula twice IN A ROW.

I've been screen recording my spins, then editing the footage to slow them down. 23 crystals, and Corvus has spun by only TWICE. Out of 23 crystals. Kabam has some serious explaining to do and maybe some countless shards to refund...

He’s in the crystal even if you don’t see him...the reel is showing you possibilities, it’s already determined who you’ll pull before you stop the crystal.
    Mr_Holl87 said:

gsil6374 said:

People forget, just because you have an increased chance to pull something great, you have an increase to pull someone like Daredevil, Bishop, Moonknight, Cable and so on. And yes, I was the sucker who's been pulling those champions. FML

The thing is, it should be equal. NO champ should appear in a crystal TWENTY TIMES more than another champ, ESPECIALLY not consistently. I've been watching my spinning crystals, I kid you not, every other champ is literally Iron Patriot, every other other champ is Superior Iron Man. I've seen some champs slide by four times in a row, followed by another common champ, then that SAME champ AGAIN three times in a row. There's NO balance. The crystals are completely rigged. Corvus is literally not even in the cosmic/tech crystals. I have 23 crystals worth of research.
    You’re still going by a fake reel
    Mr_Holl87 said:

Jaded said:

I’ve opened nothing but the cosmic/tech crystals. Fortunately I got 5* ghost finally but the rest have been trash and not the surfer dupe I need. Also the two ag in the island gave only mystic. So I have to keep trying to get surfer duped 🤦‍♂️

I'm trying hard just to pull Surfer first time, same with Corvus. And both of them literally don't show up in the crystals. I've opened 23 of them and still nothing.
    I watch reel as well and you are right I don’t see surfer in there. But without a doubt he’s in there, just like corvus is.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Pulled Thing a couple days ago
  • RetlawIVRetlawIV Posts: 49
    These are all of my pulls, so far. I think the dual class crystals are a great addition, I just think people don’t understand how probability works. If you are looking for 1 champs in most of the dual class crystals you have around a 2% chance of pulling them and if you open 50 of them then your chance of pulling that 1 champ at least once is only 63.5.

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I got Hype, 2x Corvus, Torch, Void, and Magik. So they've been great for me.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I get more new champs from the basic so I don't use the dual crystals at all. I don't think it helps the odds based on how my account works. Might be different for other people.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Out of 300k worth of dual crystals, the only new champ I pulled that was somewhat good was mojo. I got like 2 dupes for void and cap iw (already max sig) and 2 dupes for quake. Rest were champs like YJ, ant man, Dormammu etc...

I’m going to open another 100k batch of science/mystic and if I don’t get anything good, I’m switching to basic/featured
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    19 crystals so far
    Hunting torch only
    Getting duped of unwanted champs

Seems regular crystal were slightly better at this stage after draining so much on dual ones

oh my RNG wherever i go you came to haunt me
  • Well I mean I did get these guys so... I do like them😂
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I want human torch but have been 0 for 20 something. I did pull capiw, symbiote supreme, gr, longshot, magik, voodoo, gulk, thing so I wouldn’t call it bad.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Really satisfied with dual crystals. I expected a lot of trash and already got 5 champs who are now rank 5. Still missing Fury, but I'm confident :hushed:
  • Don’t open Dual crystals, I too have opened many dual and got nothing even decent. Went back to basic crystals and got better champs.