**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who are the Top Tier AW Alliances using for Unblockable L2?

HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
This seems to be a hotly debated topic in our alliance. With an almost dividing effect to it.

I try to use 2 things when making defender placement decisions...

1. Historical Data
2. Experts in the game

So, who are the Top Tier AW alliances using for Unblockable L2 these days?

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It used to be hood, ds, or dormamu
  • MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    well yeah there's that...I like putting Ultron or Hood on them but like deadbyrd said, doesn't really matter
    This is out of context but my alliance uses my 4/55 drax as a miniboss. Why? Because the node would be cleared anyway and we don’t have to waste time with placement anymore
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    My alliance uses a 5/50 punisher mostly. Or dormamu . We can't use dormamu as much diversity ****. Punisher is okay there too he got two kills the last war and we lost by 23points.
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    I have an R5 Punisher 2099 I would like to use there. Had mixed reviews. Some think he is perfect. Some don't.

His L2 is 5 laser blast in rapid succession and an rpg. Not too bad huh?
    The shots aren’t unblockable though. He has a kick or a punch first. Could still do decent block damage
    Ah, gotcha
    I’m pretty sure he has a kick. I don’t have him but I’m trying to remember from the last time I fought him. You should test it to make sure. The kick is unblockable if he does it
    NC is great for unblockable nodes. I love him on offense but I don’t take those nodes so he stays in quests
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Whoever happens to be placed there during placement phase. Could be spider Gwen, collosus, old man Logan, she hulk, KK etc... cause it doesn’t really matter anymore
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    This thread is so sad lol. We don't bother with placement much anymore either. Every war comes down to defensive pi now unless we get someone who doesn't max diversity for whatever reason.
  • ZabirZabir Posts: 76
    Lol no one power start 2 bar nodes in new aw
    Noob officer, sigh..
    People will bait l1 before reach l2 unblockable, lol
    Poor tier 8 alliance, 9 maybe
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    In Tier 1. Ppl have been placing Pun99. He has good unavoidable damage on SP1 and 2. I haven't got hit with SP2 or died to him, but he always takes a big chunk of life due to the unavoidable damage.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Old wars it was ds or punisher quite often, sometimes hood, dormammu has a shoulder barge first and his projectiles are blockable
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    We always sent daredevil for that node in war, so hood was a good option. These wars are a laughing stock and nobody cares
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    I came up on a Hyperion that was actually pretty dangerous there. He caught me once but luckily i was able to push him to his l3 with iceman then finish him off. If i didn't have him id probably be toast.
    Why would someone Flag me on this thread?? Thats so dumb. There's plenty of things I just straight go off about, but this was a fairly straightforward question.
    OP, that’s just how some people are on the forums. Some flag posts because you have a different opinion and they tell you to get off their thread even though you’re debating the topic
    Zabir wrote: »
    Poor tier 8 alliance, 9 maybe

Try baiting Hyperion before he reachs his l2. It's not as easy as you think with power gain. You're in for a surprise when you run into him. Its easily evaded but can be tricky when he gets it that fast.
    HQ101 wrote: »
    Why would someone Flag me on this thread?? Thats so dumb. There's plenty of things I just straight go off about, but this was a fairly straightforward question.

Did you offend some snowflake in a previous post? I have some goofball who follows me around and flags nearly every comment i make. There's definitely some strange people out there.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    He doesn't trigger MD and his l2 is easily evadable. Put him there and magik will just have him for lunch,
    @Bmf420 I had one of those several months ago. I made him mad just by disagreeing and he flagged all my posts for a week or 2