**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tell me about your first 2 5*s

Hello, I am still a noob with the game until I got my first and second 5* First, I got havok and wasn't that happy about until, i used him to sweep act 4. After that, i got Hyperion and i froze. I am still using him until now ( currently about act 5.3.2)

Comments

• 1Cirdex1Cirdex Posts: 56
    Pls tell me about
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    My first 2 were Ultron and Magneto and Magneto was collecting dust in my roster for about 2 years now and now he has a use anyway my luck finally came when I got hype in my 3rd
    That's nice
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    first 5* was blade about 2 weeks after he got added to the basic pool, helped me demolish uncollected and act6 but had to drop him for night monkey for cav run. 2nd 5* was psylocke, she saw some action in act 4 but not much in act 5, used her for fights where power control was an issue
    NEW QUESTION: WHAT IS YOU DREAM TEAM. THIS IS MINE ( WANT THEM AS MY 5 AND 6* ) I HAVE THEM AS 3/4*

1. Stealth Spidey
    2. Sunspot
    3. Human Torch
    4. Doom
    5. Captain Marvel
    6. Warlock
    PER TYPE / CLASS

I USED THEM IN ACT 3 and HALF OF ACT 4
    OMG, I AM SO JELOUS
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    i have the most broken dream team ever

falcon
    groot
    joe fixit
    cyclops
    iron fist

incredibly effective as you can see
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Rhyno and drax maybe?
    When I got rhyno there were only like 12 or so options of 5 stars at the time

Also pretty sure I misspell rhino 90% of the time.

I am gonna go ahead and tell you about my last two 5stars also. Havok and WOLVERINE!!!!
    So, u are quite an old player
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    edited September 2020
    Cant remember my 2nd 5* but my first was venom :( (pre buff)
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    My first was hype, I was so disappointed because I wanted a popular character, and eventually grew to like him. My second was Corvus, and I never stopped using him
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Punisher 2099 and GG. Enough said.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    My first 5* was from a Legendary Crystal, Iron Fist. My first 5* from forming shards is Venompool. Not happy about it. I pulled Archangel next.
    OMG, no way
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    thor Jane foster
    edited September 2020
    Dream Team 1 each class
    Skill= Taskmaster (obviously)
    Science= Red Guardian
    Tech= Starlord
    Mystic= Symbiote Supreme
    Cosmic= Annihilus
    Mutant= Sunspot
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    My first 2 were:
    King Groot
    Vulture or Kingpin.... can’t remember which was 2 and which was 3
    My luck did improve thankfully

Dream Team:
    Doom - have him 4* maxed
    Nick- have him 4* maxed
    CMM- have her 5* r3
    Colossus- have him 4* r4
    CAIW- have him 4* r4
    Bonus:
    Warlock- have him 4* r4
    WE ARE ALMOST ALIKE
    Hello, Does anyone have at least a good alliance for me ( more active on weekends )
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Cable and kingpin took cable to rank 2 because he got the job done granted I wasn’t really doing anything too hard..... but he was fun nonetheless. As for kingpin never used him
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    1Cirdex said:

Yup, started when there was no act 4, 5, or 6. No AQ or AW. No incursions. No summoner advancement or solo events/objectives. No profile pics or titles. Started an alliance, spent hours recruiting. Thought it was awesome when an alliance total rating was over 1 million. Now my account is over a million by itself.

Remember when getting a 4star out of a premium was the greatest feeling ever. Took me forever to get my first two 5stars. Now it seems like I open at least 2 5star crystals a weeks.

This game has evolved a lot. Lots of good times.
    Oh, by the way, i am very close to getting a 3rd Five Star : What should i open ( already have cosmic and mutant )
    1. Skill / Mutant
    2. Cosmic / Tech
    3. Science / Mystic
    4. Regular
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    1Cirdex said:

Oh, by the way, i am very close to getting a 3rd Five Star : What should i open ( already have cosmic and mutant )
    1. Skill / Mutant
    2. Cosmic / Tech
    3. Science / Mystic
    4. Regular

I’d say basic ... depends what you’re looking for.

1Cirdex said:

Yup, started when there was no act 4, 5, or 6. No AQ or AW. No incursions. No summoner advancement or solo events/objectives. Started an alliance, spent hours recruiting. Thought it was awesome when an alliance total rating was over 1 million. Now my account is over a million by itself.

Remember when getting a 4star out of a premium was the greatest feeling ever. Took me forever to get my first two 5stars. Now it seems like I open at least 2 5star crystals a weeks.

This game has evolved a lot. Lots of good times.
    I remember when act 4 was coming soon I was in act 2 and I thought it was so hard then I got rid of the game lost my account and got back into the game a year later