**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tell me about your first 2 5*s

Hello, I am still a noob with the game until I got my first and second 5* First, I got havok and wasn't that happy about until, i used him to sweep act 4. After that, i got Hyperion and i froze. I am still using him until now ( currently about act 5.3.2)

Comments

• 1Cirdex1Cirdex Posts: 56
    Pls tell me about
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    My first 2 were Ultron and Magneto and Magneto was collecting dust in my roster for about 2 years now and now he has a use anyway my luck finally came when I got hype in my 3rd
    That's nice
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    first 5* was blade about 2 weeks after he got added to the basic pool, helped me demolish uncollected and act6 but had to drop him for night monkey for cav run. 2nd 5* was psylocke, she saw some action in act 4 but not much in act 5, used her for fights where power control was an issue
    NEW QUESTION: WHAT IS YOU DREAM TEAM. THIS IS MINE ( WANT THEM AS MY 5 AND 6* ) I HAVE THEM AS 3/4*

1. Stealth Spidey
    2. Sunspot
    3. Human Torch
    4. Doom
    5. Captain Marvel
    6. Warlock
    PER TYPE / CLASS

I USED THEM IN ACT 3 and HALF OF ACT 4
    OMG, I AM SO JELOUS
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    i have the most broken dream team ever

falcon
    groot
    joe fixit
    cyclops
    iron fist

incredibly effective as you can see
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Rhyno and drax maybe?
    When I got rhyno there were only like 12 or so options of 5 stars at the time

Also pretty sure I misspell rhino 90% of the time.

I am gonna go ahead and tell you about my last two 5stars also. Havok and WOLVERINE!!!!
    So, u are quite an old player
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    edited September 2020
    Cant remember my 2nd 5* but my first was venom :( (pre buff)
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    My first was hype, I was so disappointed because I wanted a popular character, and eventually grew to like him. My second was Corvus, and I never stopped using him
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Punisher 2099 and GG. Enough said.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    My first 5* was from a Legendary Crystal, Iron Fist. My first 5* from forming shards is Venompool. Not happy about it. I pulled Archangel next.
    OMG, no way
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    thor Jane foster
    edited September 2020
    Dream Team 1 each class
    Skill= Taskmaster (obviously)
    Science= Red Guardian
    Tech= Starlord
    Mystic= Symbiote Supreme
    Cosmic= Annihilus
    Mutant= Sunspot
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    My first 2 were:
    King Groot
    Vulture or Kingpin.... can’t remember which was 2 and which was 3
    My luck did improve thankfully

Dream Team:
    Doom - have him 4* maxed
    Nick- have him 4* maxed
    CMM- have her 5* r3
    Colossus- have him 4* r4
    CAIW- have him 4* r4
    Bonus:
    Warlock- have him 4* r4
    WE ARE ALMOST ALIKE
    Hello, Does anyone have at least a good alliance for me ( more active on weekends )
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Cable and kingpin took cable to rank 2 because he got the job done granted I wasn’t really doing anything too hard..... but he was fun nonetheless. As for kingpin never used him
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    1Cirdex said:

Yup, started when there was no act 4, 5, or 6. No AQ or AW. No incursions. No summoner advancement or solo events/objectives. No profile pics or titles. Started an alliance, spent hours recruiting. Thought it was awesome when an alliance total rating was over 1 million. Now my account is over a million by itself.

Remember when getting a 4star out of a premium was the greatest feeling ever. Took me forever to get my first two 5stars. Now it seems like I open at least 2 5star crystals a weeks.

This game has evolved a lot. Lots of good times.
    Oh, by the way, i am very close to getting a 3rd Five Star : What should i open ( already have cosmic and mutant )
    1. Skill / Mutant
    2. Cosmic / Tech
    3. Science / Mystic
    4. Regular
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    1Cirdex said:

Oh, by the way, i am very close to getting a 3rd Five Star : What should i open ( already have cosmic and mutant )
    1. Skill / Mutant
    2. Cosmic / Tech
    3. Science / Mystic
    4. Regular

I’d say basic ... depends what you’re looking for.

1Cirdex said:

Yup, started when there was no act 4, 5, or 6. No AQ or AW. No incursions. No summoner advancement or solo events/objectives. Started an alliance, spent hours recruiting. Thought it was awesome when an alliance total rating was over 1 million. Now my account is over a million by itself.

Remember when getting a 4star out of a premium was the greatest feeling ever. Took me forever to get my first two 5stars. Now it seems like I open at least 2 5star crystals a weeks.

This game has evolved a lot. Lots of good times.
    I remember when act 4 was coming soon I was in act 2 and I thought it was so hard then I got rid of the game lost my account and got back into the game a year later