**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Book 2 Beta Connection Issue

Am I the only one having issues getting into the Book 2 beta? Would love some help.

Comments

• JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    BFTO said:

Am I the only one having issues getting into the Book 2 beta? Would love some help.

Nope! Been trying all day and all it says is can't connect!
  • BFTOBFTO Posts: 32
    Good to know @JimmyB! Was jealous seeing all these people accessing the beta!
  • lkgcdtyhflkgcdtyhf Posts: 10
    I’m in the same boat. I can’t connect to the beta, and I can’t access the beta chat either.
  • ThirosThiros Posts: 82
    edited September 2020
    Ive been having the same issue. You guys on Android or iPhone? Android here.

Also, I have Cav but haven't finished act 6. Maybe thats why?
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Thiros said:

Ive been having the same issue. You guys on Android or iPhone? Android here.

Also, I have Cav but haven't finished act 6. Maybe thats why?

I've tried it on both and still get the same thing, can't connect to beta message.
    @Thiros I don't think you have to finish Act 6. Probably just Cav. I'm on iOS, so it's good to know it's not just an iOS problem.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I’m not in the Beta, but I’m glad to see that they’ve succesfully managed to duplicate the connection issues in the beta version to give it a more realistic feeling playing the game.
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★

I’m not in the Beta, but I’m glad to see that they’ve succesfully managed to duplicate the connection issues in the beta version to give it a more realistic feeling playing the game.

The regular game connection issues aren't nearly as bad as this! 24 plus hours later and I still haven't been able to connect once. Instant disconnect every time, a couple of dozen times over.
    Man @MoeyTehr! Me neither! But I'm seeing like Seatin and all them getting into the beta. Like, @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos would love to be able to get into the beta to do some testing. An opportunity like this doesn't come along very often and would love to take full advantage of it!
    @Sloppyseconds at least you CAN get in!