**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What if 7 stars came

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
if 7 stars came would you enjoy playing and still play or quit and yes I know that if it were to ever happen it would be for about a few years...

What if 7 stars came 189 votes

Yes of course its just another rarity
32%
BitterSteelSiddhantKwatraStevenDoran7DarkSoulDLXDisrupteurNiteAndDaespiderknight616ThaComeUpCupidyuwLmaoRaichu626Colonaut123FloorKillerIKONBowTieJohnpigupompomCount_WillisXva23Meebleton 62 votes
No because then more and more will be added and become boring
67%
GamerSnakeEyes69SiliyoDrZolaDisbanded_pensRaganatorMhykkezuffyFallencircusNoodes_F4k3_GaM3rMaiicolDiazSolrac_2Cheeseontoast1MkhReeseSmith14NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEKARTIKeya8Baseballguy711Onmix 127 votes

Comments

• MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    7* Won't be coming in anytime soon...first, they need to bring in R4 materials for 6* which will take 1-2 years to start then again 2-3 years for 6* R5 materials to be available easily, so my prediction Kabam might think of release 7* after 5-6 years.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 456 ★★★
    People can't even max out 6-stars yet. I give it at least another year and a half before we see the first 7*. By then 6-stars would be as prevalent as 5-stars today.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    What would 7*s be the equivalent of. 6* r4s

IF they were added I can't see it being in the next year or 5 tbh.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    What if we had the resources to rank 6* up to r5, let alone r4?

It's seriously too early to talk about 7*'s now.
  • Yes of course its just another rarity
    I do t have a problem with the principle but we’re talking 2021 for R4 6* at the very earliest, likely 2022, so I’d anticipate 2023-4 when we can get R5 6* and that being around the same sort of time for the next power level with an R2 7* being the equivalent of R5 6*.

Ultimately they’re going to have to release them at some point but it’s gonna be a while.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    7* won’t be here for another 3-4 years. They’re just beginning to make resources for R3 6* more available. Two of the resources for R4 don’t even exist yet, and we have no idea what it’ll take to R5 a 6*. Let’s slow down a bit haha
  • AncelAncel Posts: 109
    edited September 2020
    I understand what people are saying but what if there were only like 3,5, or 10, it probably would not be added until book 2 chapter 6/final chapter. I think it would be a awesome reward if there was a selecter in book 2 final chapter that had like 5 or 10 7*s plus we won't get 7*s until we have r5 six stars, if we even have 7*s but if we did have 7*s I would not want any more I would like if it was like super rare
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Not in a very long time though
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Why do I get so many dislikes on these posts all I did was ask a question
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Rap said:

What is this? A kabam fishing expedition? The majority of players can't round up enough items to finish ranking a 6 star. I think it would kill the game. Frustration at facing 7 stars in wars and quests with underfunded 5s and 6s would cause a mass exodus. It's bad enough you got alliances facing partially ranked 6s with under ranked 5s. 7s at this point is just stupid idea kabam!
    But for those of you who haven't been around forever! That was the plan mentioned long ago! To introduce 7s by 2021! That is coming quick and obviously they are feeling out our attitudes with "polls".

Lol...you are fun and insane! Never stop posting!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I’d quit the game

People said the same about 6*s.