**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Most Desired Champion

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Ghost
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Aegon
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Oh my god, it really is a meme at this point.

Um, yes, Quake. Surprising no one.

*Gasp!*
    You know this means I can’t ever get Quake

I can’t ruin it.
    Good point, stop going for the Mystic/Science crystals and definitely don't open the incursion crystal with Quake in it.
    Don’t worry, I already opened one and got silver surfer and not her

Will get the other one tonight hopefully. Can’t wait to not get Quake.

It’s the risk of getting her now that makes me go for her now. Turns out I’m a masochist
    OooOOooh, I'm super excited to see you not get Quake again. Will be a good time.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

*Gasp!*

I can’t ruin it.
    Good point, stop going for the Mystic/Science crystals and definitely don't open the incursion crystal with Quake in it.

It’s the risk of getting her now that makes me go for her now. Turns out I’m a masochist
    OooOOooh, I'm super excited to see you not get Quake again. Will be a good time.
    The forums should have a quick betting game on whether I’ll get her or not. Can’t wait to see everyone lose everything when I get her

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

*Gasp!*

I can’t ruin it.

The forums should have a quick betting game on whether I’ll get her or not. Can’t wait to see everyone lose everything when I get her
    I will start a poll right now... seriously.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

*Gasp!*

I can’t ruin it.

don’t you technically already have her?
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    No one
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    I'm still chasing Aegon and Doom!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Used to be Claire, but since I got her, I've not particularly been in need of any new champ. The godtiers have been coming strong!

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

*Gasp!*

I can’t ruin it.

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

*Gasp!*

I can’t ruin it.

Do it. Do it now.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Doctor Doom
    Nick Fury
    Ghost
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Defo Emma frost, she's such a beast

She’s a “beast” in more ways than one 😉
  • laxthelaxthe Posts: 51

A sig 200 CAIW. I just really like him

best champ in the game imo
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Doom, always Doom
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    laxthe said:

A sig 200 CAIW. I just really like him

best champ in the game imo
    He's good but far from the best
  • NEIDER11NEIDER11 Posts: 62
    I only want doom or capiw, maybe human torch
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 771 ★★★
    I really need Ægon and Nick Fury, but I really want Omega. I haven’t ever pulled him as a 4*+. Got an AG with his name on it.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Quake (obviously)

Ghost (obviously)

Magik
  • Right now, #1 most wanted is a 5 or 6* Doom.

Honorable mentions are Quake, Guillotine 2099, CMM, Magneto, OG BW (one per class 😉). My 5* roster has expanded quite a bit since the release of the Dual Class Crystals. Got a BUNCH of the others I was after, but Victor Von Doom continues to elude me.
  • Rap027Rap027 Posts: 88
    My most wanted was obviously always a Doom. I grinded to get enough 5*s to unlock the doom incursion crystal right before it expired (I've only played since quarantine so I didn't have many 5*s) and I got him! Now he's awakened and one of my two r4s!
    Other than him my most wanted are:
    1) Hit-Monkey (i sometimes even use my 2* just for fun)
    2) Human torch
    3) CMM

Three champs I don't really want even though everyone is crazy about them is Quake, Ghost, and Omega Red......and I pulled Omega last night out of a basic haha (I know he's crazy I just don't run suicides and if I get a mutant ag it's probably going to colossus first)
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    any of 5* Tigra, Magik, Thor Jane, Doctor Voodoo, Guillotine, Claire or even Longshot. 4* DS, DV, Tigra, Magik, SW, Guilly, Claire or even Longshot.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    5* Taskmaster doesn't have to be awakened
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    Switch. I know there has been a lot about her in the last couple of days and how she isn't as powerful as other champs but she is near and dear to my heart. I started this game when 4*s were the peak and she was at the top. I tried and tried to get her but by the time I did, she had been nerfed and 5*s were prevalent. Would like to get her while she could still be worth using beyond a champ on the shelf.
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    My 5* wish list is Massacre, Night Thrasher (both for synergies), Nick Fury, Black Widow (deadly origins) and Quake. I'd take anything good though, my only god tier 5* is hype.
  • Noobking_01Noobking_01 Posts: 91
    Beardo or sorcerer supreme
  • Spider-Man stealth suit

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

*Gasp!*

I can’t ruin it.

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

*Gasp!*

I can’t ruin it.

Do it. Do it now.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/222103/will-rockypantherx-get-quake-from-the-latest-incursion-crystal

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

*Gasp!*

I can’t ruin it.

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

*Gasp!*

I can’t ruin it.

Do it. Do it now.
    I'm doing it, mate.

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

*Gasp!*

I can’t ruin it.

Well yes but actually no